“Fabulous !!”

Ranked #2 of 11 Hotels in Greater Noida
Muscat, Oman
“Fabulous !!”
Reviewed October 15, 2012

Stayed two nights at Jaypee Greens Resort on business last week. A massive, luxuriously appointed resort with extensive facilities including an 18-hole golf course and India’s first Six Senses Spa, located close to the F1 Circuit.

Staff are very professional and courteous ready to help you anytime. Even the standard rooms are spacious and well-appointed with a separate Jacuzzi. I had a ground floor room that commands a panoramic view of the Golf course. Having your early morning coffee at the veranda while watching early golfers teeing off and the birds chirping as the mist slowly giving away to the rising sun, was a great experience.

Food was exceptionally good. I tried the Eggpectations Restaurant, La Brezza Italian and Patra the Indian Frontier Restaurant during my stay. The oven baked sea bass fish wrapped with vegetables served at Eggpectations was simply delicious; so was the lamb shank in rich curry served with a variety of Indian breads (Naans) during lunch. La Brezza’s chicken dish (forgot the name) was equally good. The breakfast at Eggpectations has sumptuous Indian and continental spread with tasty Indian dishes served hot at your table.

The 90000 sq.ft Six Senses Spa is aesthetically designed offering an a la carte menu of treatments to suit your needs and urgency. Some facilite are yet to start but they are gearing up to welcome the F1 visitors with fuill facilities.

Minus points? Hardly any. It is located miles away from the city but that in itself is the USP for the Resort. Far from the madding crowd, an ideal place to unwind in the midst of the sprawling greens.

Room Tip: Take the Golf view rooms whether ground floor or upper floors.
  • Stayed October 2012, traveled on business
1 Thank Karan3842
Hotels_Jaypee, Front Office Manager at Jaypee Greens Golf and Spa Resort, responded to this review, October 27, 2012

Greetings from Jaypee Greens Golf and Spa Resort!

Thank you very much for your encouraging feedback. Your generous indication of our performance will be a source of inspiration to our staff and this encourages us to achieve even higher standards of service.

We look forward to welcoming you back at Jaypee Greens Golf and Spa Resort.

Front Office Manager

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (158)
  • Finnish first
  • Korean first
Manama, Bahrain
Reviewed October 10, 2012

This hotel is visually very pleasing. It definitely looks like a 5 star Hotel should. Unfortunately I was not greeted when I entered and sord of found my way to the reception desk...But no biggie. I was shown to my room which didnt have the view that I asked for. I wanted a golf view and was put where the courtyard is. Stil... not a big deal... the hotel moved me to a room with the view that I requested. I singed up for the Golf package but was told that I would be unable to golf because there was a tournament going on. That was a little disappointing but the hotel charged only the room rate as compensation. Also, there was no hot water and internet is not included with the room. This place is not cheap, so they should be able to include at least internet and cable. (Cable was also extra)
The food at eggspectation was pretty good. I tried one dish that was a little disappointing. However, when the Chef, Chef Raja, found out about that he promptly came to talk to me to rectify the situation. We ended up chatting the whole weekend about food every time I went to eat, lol. He also went completely out of his way to make sure that I was completely satisfied with mys tay at the Hotel.
The spa was the most amazing spa experience I have had in India. And I normally do my sopa thing at the Lella Kepinski which is a very nice spa. The service was phenomally. The spa options that are available are WONDERFUL!
I also liked the fact that the hotel has a huge playground for children, including a life size chess board. Cool!
Overall the experience was nice. I normally stay at the Leela in Gurgoan, but I could see myself giving this place another try. They are, for the most part, a new hotel in the area and are still learning the ropes.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled solo
1 Thank mminahji
Dear Guest

Thank you very much for your constructive feedback.

We have taken note of your comments and will certainly take the necessary steps to make amends on your previous experience. I am glad to note that you have left with a positive impression of our product and services.

My team and I assure you of our best services and look forward to welcoming you back soon.

Warm regards

Gurugram (Gurgaon), India
Reviewed October 2, 2012

Their hospitality starts right at the entrance when everyone wishes you namaste and leads you on to the reception. The property is huge, utterly green and soothing to the eye. No overdone decor, just as much as is essential and their choice of everything from the furniture to the flowers makes you appreciate their attantion to detail.
We had gone their for a spa experience in sixth sense- their in-house spa. Though a given, not many five stars are particular about the briefs given to them by the guests, but this one certainly does. The staff was well informed about our visit and had made all the arrangements in advance. As you start from the reception towards the spa, you will get to see lush green ground and you will start feeling relaxed- guess that's in the air. No rush.

We had opted for the together spa which include hamam, aroma bath and massage and must say the therapists and the spa manager really take care of you. Have experienced various kinds' of spas, but the hamam was a first for us and we didnt repent spending on it. It's a long process of cleansing and exfoliation followed by massage leaving you feel relaxed and rejuvenated.

A nice get away for a weekend and a sure shot hit for a romantic gift.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled as a couple
1 Thank allthatmatters
Hotels_Jaypee, Front Office Manager at Jaypee Greens Golf and Spa Resort, responded to this review, October 7, 2012

Greetings from Jaypee Greens Golf and Spa Resort!

Thank you very much for taking time to share your encouraging feedback for the resort and the services. We are pleased to hear that your experience at Jaypee Greens Golf and Spa Resort was enjoyable.

We are happy to know that your experience at Six Senses was rejuvenating. India`s first Six Senses Spa spread across 90,000 square feet with 26 therapy areas exclusively designed to deliver splendid experience to our esteemed guest.

Thank you once again for your feedback. We look forward to welcoming you back soon at Jaypee Greens Golf and Spa Resorts.

Ahmedabad, India
Reviewed September 18, 2012

Everything is superb. its like home away from home. Just switch off your mobile and have a weekend at jaypee greens would definetly be a meorable and cheerful.
Neat and clean rooms and excellent breakfast. good town ship. must tell the hotel to have a rounc to golf course and sports complex.

Room Tip: take room facing towards golf area
  • Stayed September 2012, traveled on business
2 Thank Mayur_Ghodasara
Hotels_Jaypee, General Manager at Jaypee Greens Golf and Spa Resort, responded to this review, September 21, 2012

Greetings from Jaypee Greens Golf and Spa Resort!

We sincerely appreciate your positive comments about the resort stay and its excellent services. We are very happy to hear that your experience at the Resort was enjoyable.

As mentioned by you, a visit to Golf course and Atlantis-The club at Jaypee Integrated Sports Complex, is a must when staying at the resort. With multi sports disciplines at one place, the club is designed to offer world class sporting and recerational facilities. We are pleased to inform you that country’s first Six Senses Spa is now open at Jaypee Greens Golf & Spa Resort. The picturesque Spa spread across 3 floors occupying 90000 square feet offers Six Senses signature treatments, holistic therapies, and spa programs by specialized visiting practitioners and the gymnasium featuring state-of-the-art ‘technogym’ equipment.

Johannesburg, South Africa
Reviewed September 5, 2012

I was fortunate enough to stay at Jaypee Greens for 5nights on a recent business trip to Delhi. The resort itself is fabulous; the staff are super friendly and efficient. The facilities within the hotel are great and my overall experience at Jaypee was pleasant.

My only critic would be the location of the resort. Unless you are staying in Greater Noida (no idea) for business or staying at Jaypee to play golf and utilise the spa facilities the resort is in the middle of no-where and there is not much to do or see around the property and travel into Delhi takes up to an 1 ½ to 2hours depending on traffic and the time day.

Compliments must be given to Raman Ahuja the Assistant Lobby Manager – besides being brilliant at his job he went above and beyond to assist me with sorting out a local sim card that was not working.

The rooms are large, spacious and comfortable …with every amenity for a business traveller. My only criticism about my room was the location. My colleague and I were in rooms on the ground floor (G23 & G24) overlooking the swimming pool. The problem was the pool motor was located next to our rooms and woke us up around 05h30am with a dreadful noise that the air-conditioner would not even drown out.

The breakfast needs some improvement …not really 5star standards and they don’t really cater for the health conscious. The restaurant itself was good and the food was of standard of other 5start hotels/resorts that I have stayed in.

I would highly recommend a stay at this beautiful property. Great Staff and Great Facilities

Room Tip: Rooms that are on the 3rd floor and overlook the pool and or golf course have stunning views. Rooms...
  • Stayed August 2012, traveled on business
1 Thank Leona M
Hotels_Jaypee, Front Office Manager at Jaypee Greens Golf and Spa Resort, responded to this review, September 21, 2012
Dear Guest,

Greetings from Jaypee Greens Golf and Spa Resorts!

Thank you very much for your feedback. We sincerely appreciate your positive comments about the hotel stay and service staff. Your comments are certainly going to be very encouraging for the team at Jaypee Greens Golf and Spa. Raman is indeed an asset for our organization. It is always reassuring to learn that our efforts are being noted by those whom we count the most, our guests. We are pleased to know that you liked our rooms. Our deluxe rooms at 750 square feet (70 square meters) are the largest amongst any resort in the country. We apologies for the inconvenience caused because of the noise in your rooms. However be rest assured that we have taken corrective action to ensure that such inconvenience are not caused to any other guests.

We have also noted your feedback regarding health food options during breakfast. We do have health conscious menu in our In room dining i.e. choice of fresh fruit juice, cut fruits, whole wheat and multigrain bread and egg white omelets. Same is also available to the guest if asked in Eggspectation-our 24 hour resto café. On the breakfast buffet also we offer choice of cereals, fresh fruits, cold cuts, salad with healthy bread options apart from your choice of egg preparations and fresh juices.

Thank you once again for your feedback, it is only feedbacks such as yours that allows us to further meet and exceed our guest expectations. We truly value your patronage and look forward to welcome you back to Jaypee Greens Golf and Spa Resort. Please do not hesitate to contact me should you require assistance whenever your travel plans bring you back to Delhi.

London, United Kingdom
Reviewed August 24, 2012

I stayed here on business for 3 nights and I had a great experience. The rooms are very large and mine had a great view of the golf course. The bathroom is also large and has very nice sunk in bathtub for bathing at its best. My room was a long way from the lobby, so that was a little annoying. I would imagine due to the green gold course, bugs are a real problem, so you are advised not to open the windows, which is a shame. There is a strong smell of incesticide throughout the hotel, but I guess that is unavoidable.

The biggest downside of the hotel are the restaurants. The Indian food is good, but the western style dishes leave a lot to be desired. The service is also a little slow and overbearing at times. The breakfast is varied, but I would suggest getting some eggs made fresh as the remaining buffet is good, but not great.

Overall a good hotel that could do with a little rise in International standards to be trully five star.

Stayed August 2012, traveled on business
3 Thank miguelseven

Greetings from Jaypee Greens Golf and Spa Resort!

Thank you very much for taking time to share your encouraging feedback for our resort. We are pleased to hear that your experience at Jaypee Greens Golf and Spa Resort was enjoyable.
Our resort offers unmatched luxury and state of the art facilities. Our rooms at 750 square feet (70 square meters) are the largest amongst any resort in the country. As mentioned by you correctly during this rainy season the green expanse attracts some insects and that’s why we suggest that the balcony doors overlooking the golf course, be kept closed in the evening only. The specialized treatment to keep insects away does leave some smell immediately after the spray in the evening around the resorts peripheral areas. I am sure you did not smell anything but lemon grass fragrance throughout the hotel.

We sincerely appreciate your positive comments about our Indian food. We are concerned to hear that our western dishes are not up to your liking. However I would like to inform you that La Brezza – our Italian restaurant along with the award winning wine bar Enoteca is one of the best in town. Eggspectation - A franchise of the Canadian chain is one of America’s most innovative upscale casual dining restaurant companies. Egg spreads out a creative International menu with an eclectic selection of fine fare, which includes many styles of Eggs alone, making the restaurant a one-of-its-kind. It is the first chain that started the concept of interactive kitchen in a coffee shop. Please accept my apologies as my colleagues serving breakfast failed to inform you on availability of Eggs, which are prepared and served fresh as per your preference from our open kitchen. I have taken your feedback up with colleagues in food and beverages to ensure that service issues are addressed.

Singapore, Singapore
Reviewed August 23, 2012

Lucky enough to stay here for a few days. Service is good and the place is spotless. They have a nice area for families and the resort is well laid out. Golf course views are nice and staff is top notch!

• Stayed August 2012
Hotels_Jaypee, Front Office Manager at Jaypee Greens Golf and Spa Resort, responded to this review, September 4, 2012

Greetings from Jaypee Greens Golf and Spa Resort!

It is feedback such as yours which helps to further meet and exceed the expectations of our guests and we greatly appreciate it.

Also consider these accommodations in or near Greater Noida
#9 of 11 in Greater Noida
Hotel Le Grand Regency
Hotel Le Grand Regency
#6 of 11 in Greater Noida

Been to Jaypee Greens Golf and Spa Resort? Share your experiences!