Radisson Blu Greater Noida
Ranked #3 of 11 Hotels in Greater Noida
Reviewed September 28, 2013

Good and comfortable rooms. Staff are cordial, however during peak times they couldnt manage the service, may be less staffed. Nice facilities and closer to trade center and formula 1 circuit. Good place to stay

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled on business
kunalbaveja, Manager at Radisson Blu Greater Noida, responded to this reviewResponded December 22, 2013

Dear Guest,

It was a pleasure having you stay with us at Radisson Blu, Greater Noida on your recent visit. We take this opportunity to thank you for your time in evaluating our product and services.

We have taken note of your comment in regard to shortfalls in service and I have personally shared your feedback with our team. I can assure you that your experience was certainly not reflective of our usual standards. Let me assure you that it is our constant endeavor to provide the best of services to our guests and that every guest of the hotel is treated with utmost professional care and hospitality.

Though I cannot change that has transpired, but I can certainly like to request you to please visit us again so that we can get another opportunity to serve you and ensure that you get the exact experience that Radisson Blu Brand promises, I would personally take care of your stay. It would be a pleasure to personally discuss with you any specifics and / or suggestions you'd like to offer.

Radisson Blu Hotel, Greater Noida

Reviewed September 27, 2013

Comfort of the rooms is alway my first criteria and this hotel is good. Large comfortable bed with soft pillows. Desk perfect for computer work. The bathroom is a bit dark, the lighting is not sufficient to my taste. However the shower is large and nice. No noise during my stay . I found the food at the hotel a bit average however in terms of taste and variety of choice in particular for a foreign visitor, it is pretty much Indian food or Indian food...
But overall I would recommend his hotel if your business or activity is in that part of India.

Stayed: September 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed September 27, 2013

Stayed in the costliest room of the hotel - the Deluxe Suite. Expected a little better service. Got picked up from the airport by a noisy old car. The check in on website mentions in room checkin but had to wait 20 minutes in the lobby for the check in. A lot of room for improvement please !

Dear Mr. Desai,

Firstly please allow me thank you for your comments with regards to the services at the Hotel.

I have personally shared your comments with our entire team & can assure you that the same is noted & worked upon.

Though I cannot change that has transpired, but I can certainly say that we as a Radisson Brand believe in offering 100 % satisfaction to our guest & would continue in our endeavors to do the same.

If you have a moment and are willing to share any specifics on these items it would help me to remedy these concerns. However, regardless of your response to my request I want to make sure that you feel your comments were heard.

I would like to request you to please visit us again so that we can get another opportunity to serve you and ensure that you get the exact experience that Radisson Blu Brand promises, I would personally take care of your stay. If you'd like, you can reach me at the phone number listed below. It would be a pleasure to personally discuss with you any specifics and / or suggestions you'd like to offer.

Reviewed September 23, 2013

Perfect and attentive service
Neat and comfortable rooms
Ideal for business travelers looking for a great place to stay in greater noida
Enrolled as a member immediately and shall definitely be back
Will give it a Thumbs Up

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled on business

Dear Guest,

It’s inspiring to receive such valuable comments from our guests. We are delighted to know the Services, at the hotel was to your great liking and satisfaction.

At Radisson Blu Hotel Greater Noida we are passionate about delivering superior guest experiences and strive to do our best. Your words perfectly define the brand experience that we promise at Radisson Blu 100 % Guest Satisfaction. Looking forward to serve you again.

Warm Regards,

Reviewed September 18, 2013

This is a good business and efficient hotel. Ideal only if you have to stay in Greater Noida. It is about 60 KM from the Delhi Airport and cost close to ₹1500 by cab, the Meru of Mega variety.
And for your return to Delhi Airport, I don't think there is too much choice barring the hotel cab service, which costs a bomb at approx ₹3100 including taxes!

1  Thank MaitriWorks

Dear Guest,

Greater Noida approximately 20 minutes drive from Noida and is connected to Noida via a Expressway and to Delhi via DND (Delhi Noida Delhi) Expressway, hence it takes another 1- minutes from Noida to get to Delhi. Also our hotel is in close proximity to the Formula 1 Track, India Expo Mart & Yamuna Expressway (A separate Expressway that takes you to Agra (Taj Mahal) under 2 hours). The hotel is very close by to the commercial hub of greater Noida (Alpha 1) and also close to the Ansal Mall a major shopping destination in Greater Noida. Also just next to the hotel we have Grand Venezia Mall ( coming up) which will have many world renowned shopping and food & beverage brands and India's 1st 1000 sq ft area Walk in Aquarium. We are all very excited for the same to open as it is just next to the hotel. At present there are not many local taxis available in Greater Noida but there will be many transport options in the recent time to come.

I would again like to thank you for your feedback & would like to welcome you back to the hotel in the near future.

Reviewed September 13, 2013

We held a workshop for about 100 persons at this Hotel. The arrangements were very good, including the buffet lunch. The staff was also very courteous and helpful. Extremely satisfied is the word which sums up our experience from bookings to end..

Warm Regards,

Reviewed September 4, 2013

I was there one week before the first formula one race started 2011 for a job and I changed my hotel from Delhi to Greater Noida, it was not so far from site. I`m feeling like at home, the best staff in the best hotel, I ever had. When I`m back in India, I`m only staying there. There was an excellent hotel manager, the food and sorted drinks were very good, the cleaning personal was so easy to handle and the reception staff was the best in Hotel, very nice and beautifull women (girls) and very amazing.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled on business

Dear Guest,

Thanks for your comments on Trip Advisor. I am happy to read that you have liked the hotel's product & services.

Greater Noida approximately 20 minutes drive from Noida and is connected to Noida via a Expressway and to Delhi via DND ( Delhi Noida Delhi) Expressway, hence it takes another 1- minutes from Noida to get to Delhi. Also our hotel is in close proximity to the Formula 1 Track, India Expo Mart & Yamuna Expressway (A separate Expressway that take you to Agra (Taj Mahal) under 2 hours) . The hotel is very close by to the commercial hub of greater Noida (Alpha 1) and also close to the Ansal Mall a major shopping destination in Greater Noida. Also just next to the hotel we have Grand Venezia Mall ( coming up) which will have many world renowned shopping and food & beverage brands and India's 1st 1000 sq ft area Walk in Aquarium. We are all very excited for the same to open as it is just next to the hotel. At present there are not many local taxis available in Greater Noida but there will be many transport options in the recent time to come.

Also consider these accommodations in or near Greater Noida
#4 of 52 in Noida
RnB Qube Greater Noida
RnB Qube Greater Noida
#8 of 11 in Greater Noida

Been to Radisson Blu Greater Noida? Share your experiences!