“Excellent quality food”

The Beeches Bar & Grill
Reserve with OpenTable
The Beeches Bar & Grill is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Cuisines: International
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Description: The Beeches Bar and Grill is an informal yet chic restaurant in Solihull within the appealing village setting of Hampton in Arden, with chunky wooden tables inviting you to enjoy scenic views over the rolling hills of the Solihull countryside. Featuring six different steaks in varying sizes, the restaurant also has plenty of grilled fish, sharing platters, salads and tapas options, with traditional roasts on Sunday lunch. The restaurant is inspired by a simple take on top quality dining, offering a comfortable venue for anything from a lazy weekend brunch to a quick drink after work or even a round of golf. Despite its relaxed atmosphere however, it is still stylish enough to bring a touch of class to any evening out. Warm colours, cosy sofas and daily newspapers are also part of the experience. Whatever the reason for dining, you can look forward to a friendly welcome.
Birmingham England
“Excellent quality food”
Reviewed January 9, 2014

A really nice looking restaurant with very good food. The 3 x mini starters to share was superb and both of our mains were perfectly cooked. Possibly the best beef wellington i have had.

Well worth a visit

Visited December 2013

LEAMINGTON
“New years eve”
Reviewed January 8, 2014

What a good new year do this was, if you get food that is enable on new years eve its a bonus,
The food was just wonderful. beef that was tender and cooked as requested , a starter the was just divine. Mind you the sorbet of cucumber was perhaps a step to far, but hey i am nick-picking,
The staff wear attentive and had a ready smile, nothing was to much trouble , and best off all the drink was not over priced

• Visited December 2013
“Sunshine day and good food.”
Reviewed January 1, 2014 via mobile

I rate this place. We went for lunch with family and ordered from the set roast menu. We all thought it was very good and the roast beef was really spot on for me. The chicken starter looked an odd choice but tasted good and desert was eaton mess and good. They looked after our kids with fish and chips and the tables are nice looking out onto scenery. Couple of times got the order wrong but sorted it out quickly and no fuss. Generally what we asked we got and service is good.

So not sure for the a la carte but 21 quid plus wine (about 6 for 250 ml) seemed good enough. 8 to 9 out of 10 in my opinion.

Coventry, United Kingdom
“Christmas day Lunch 2013”
Reviewed December 29, 2013

Came with a party of 11 and couldn't have been better! Food was excellent, I had scallops to start with which were lovely, many of us had fillet of beef for the main, which all agreed was cooked to perfection and all the deserts were perfect, though my portion of bread and butter pudding would have feed a family of 4. Presentation was superb. One of our party suffers with gluten intolerance and e mail correspondence via the booking process ensured she was catered for. Coffee and tea was served in the bar with plates of chocolate nibbles which gave everyone a chance to stand up and mix. Though restaurant was very busy, service was friendly and efficient without being rushed. We had also been earlier in the year and were equally pleased.
Though it was costly but only slightly more than what we usually pay for Christmas lunch, we all agreed it was worth it and will definitely book again for next year.

Coventry, England, United Kingdom
“Lovely lunch”
Reviewed December 20, 2013

Visited for our works Christmas lunch, setting was lovely and so is the décor. Restaurant was very busy with lots of Christmas gatherings but the service was still very efficient. Very good selection of dishes on the menu, there were quite a few things I fancied so it was quite difficult to make a decision. I had the duck spring roll to start, this was nice but the pastry was a bit thick making it quite stodgy. I had the sea bass for my main which was delicious, couldn't fault it! I didn't have room for a dessert but my colleagues did and they looked good. I would definitely recommend to friends and I will take a trip back with my husband.