We were taken to Hampton Manor for afternoon tea by our daughter.
The setting is superb and the house elegant.
The staff were polite and attentive and the afternoon tea excellent.
We are planning to return for a weekend escape when time permits.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Relaxed country house hospitality for the 21st Century. An intimate, luxury restaurant with rooms set in 45 acres of mature woodland. Home to Peel's Restaurant and our kitchen garden, we bring fresh produce to table for breakfast, lunch, afternoon tea and dinner. Just minutes from Birmingham's major air, rail and road links and the National Exhibition Centre (NEC). We are also ideally positioned for visiting Solihull, Stratford, Warwick and central Birmingham. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA and LateRooms so you can book your Hampton Manor reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Manor Hotel Hampton-In-Arden
- Hampton Manor Hampton-In-Arden, Solihull, UK