We had one of the upstairs garden rooms and although immacuately clean it was tiny. You couldn't move without tripping over, banging something or hitting your head. And unfortunately the bed was one of the most uncomfortable I've slept on.
When we checked in we were asked what time we'd like breakfast and ascertaining that it was between 07.30 and 10.00 (great times for the work and leisure travellers), we said we'd be there about 09.30. Well next morning we were in fact about 10 minutes earlier but they'd already begun to clear away so there was no cereal and we had to ask for orange juice. The tea and cooked breakfast (apart from a burnt fried egg) was delicous though.
I thought it was expensive for what you got and am sure the £85 we paid was a direct reflection on the prices at Hampton Manor so people think they're getting a bargain.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A very warm welcome awaits you at The White Lion Inn where close attention is given to ensure your comfort and enjoyment. We are just five minutes from the M42 and 500 metres from Hampton-in-Arden railway station which a five minute train ride to and from the NEC, LG Arena and Birmingham International Airport. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Orbitz, Priceline and Booking.com so you can book your The White Lion Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The White Lion Hotel Hampton-In-Arden
- The White Lion Inn Hampton-In-Arden, Solihull, UK