Stayed 1 night while at a conference at the Motorcycle Museum. It's a 20 minute walk to the museum or a 10 minute round the world drive! The village is very pretty and the pub very pub like. So its not a luxury hotel. The room I had was very adequate but not big. Reminded me of french hotel rooms which is perhaps not surprising as the landlady is French. Americans might be disappointed. The bed was merely a double and the doorways quite low/narrow - but this makes it "quaint". The evening meal was excellent with a good selection of beers and a good wine list. Breakfast also excellent with excellent coffee (I think this is really important - which is why the sachets of coffee in the bedroom should be something better than bog standard Nescafe). Free parking. Doors to the bedrooms very thin and the TV almost pointless. Would go again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A very warm welcome awaits you at The White Lion Inn where close attention is given to ensure your comfort and enjoyment. We are just five minutes from the M42 and 500 metres from Hampton-in-Arden railway station which a five minute train ride to and from the NEC, LG Arena and Birmingham International Airport. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Travelocity and Priceline so you can book your The White Lion Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The White Lion Hotel Hampton-In-Arden
- The White Lion Inn Hampton-In-Arden, Solihull, UK