“Family holiday”
other travelers have booked this property
Check Availability
The pool at night
Huge garden
Our noisy neighbours !
Views from the property
Jonzac castle in our local town centre
Bordeaux UNESCO World Heritage Site
Chateau de la Roche Courbon
Caves at Meschers
Local swimming lake
Abbaye aux Dames in Saintes
Atlantic sandy beaches
Blaye Citadel on the Gironde Estuary
Dune du Pyla, largest sand dune in Europe
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Steven H
Bishop Auckland, United Kingdom
“Family holiday”
Reviewed August 28, 2018 for a stay in July 2018

Stayed with son, daughter-in-law & the grandchildren & everyone loved it. It was brilliant watching the kids have so much fun (we couldn;t believe how much there was for them to do here, we had trouble getting them to come out with us for the day). The pool was the big draw, the waters lovely and warm even first thing in the morning, nice to get in the pool for a few lengths to keep the old bones moving.

Liz and I have some good days out in the local cities, Angouleme and Bordeaux were our favourites (especially the restaurants) but honestly you could spend a week here without going anywhere if you wanted to.

I’d say we’ll definitely be back.

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Management Response
Aug 30, 2018
It will be lovely to see again, like you say, there's plenty more to see & do!
gareth270
Douglas, United Kingdom
“Great relaxing stay”
Reviewed March 20, 2018 for a stay in May 2017

Superb and beautiful rural location. Our room was very comfortable, very clean and very well appointed. Relaxing by the pool in the evening was one of the highlights of our holiday and is truly a great place to stay. Our hosts Ian and Lisa offered good advice re local amenities and points of interest and were very friendly. Will we return-you bet as we all felt this place is real gem. Cant wait!

Your age range 50-64
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Management Response
Jun 25, 2018
We're always delighted to have guests who love this area as much as we do!! Looking forward to seeing you again.
Kent

Reviewed May 12, 2012 for a stay in July 2010

London
Reviewed September 16, 2011 for a stay in July 2011

Check in / front desk Service
Traveling group: Family (extended)
Your age range 35-44
Would I recommend this vacation rental to my best friend?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing