Open today: 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Review Highlights
Professional massage therapy

We found this amazing Spa on FB and try with 3 persons.All of us get a helpful treatment and we can... read more

Reviewed 2 weeks ago
Britta805
Berlin, Germany
via mobile
Excellent service

Not just your average massage. She really focused on working out my many knots. Many massage place... read more

Reviewed 4 weeks ago
timn840
Longmont, Colorado
via mobile

All reviews massage treatment western medicine average massage hua hin pain khun session healer therapy inflammation insomnia chronic pills masseuse knowledge
Selected filters
Reviewed January 4, 2017

I have picked up a fair share of injuries most of which is nearly constant and sometimes intense lower back pain (LBP), an annoying stiff shoulder, and of late reoccurring elbow stiffness and pain. Although I have known about Siwalai for a few months, it was this last LBP flare up that finally brought me to see her. I am very fortunate to have found her. She treated and nearly eliminated all my joint/body pains that I have endured and medicated for many years. It has only been a few days but I am still nearly pain free.

Date of experience: December 2016
leo888_99, Manager at Spa Patcharapat, responded to this reviewResponded January 5, 2017

Dear Customer,

Outstanding you making such an expedient healing progress after only 2 treatments at Patcharapat. We are very happy for you that the agonizing chronic Pain (20+ yrs) has been reversed-resolved.

The best yet is you wont need anymore pharmaceuticals to manage any daily activities.

We appreciate if you would share your experience with others that may benefit from our therapy.

We looking forward to seeing you return soon for some of our other healthy relaxing treatments.

Reviewed October 1, 2016

Really hurt my shoulder area 2 days before a really important golf day..figured it would be ok... but it wasnt Morning of the tournament woke up and no way was I gonna swing a golf club, so tight and painful to move my neck. Friend mentioned Pat so I called and luckily got an appointment right away.
So my 1 hour of treatment was a mix of some pretty intense pain, some very ticklish moments, very soothing and relaxing moments and ultimately me playing pretty good golf! Pat and her assistant were both working on me to try and release the problem and they did a really great job. I will definitely go back for a more relaxing treatment!

Date of experience: September 2016
leo888_99, Manager at Spa Patcharapat, responded to this reviewResponded October 1, 2016

Dear Customer,

Thank you for taking time to write this review about your experience at Patcharapat. We are very happy to hear we have been able to help you with your Back Neck and Shoulder issues. Great to know we made a difference and saved your Game of Golf. We looking forward to your next visit prior to your next Game.

The finest compliment we can receive is the referral of Family, Friends and others that may benefit from what we do.

Reviewed September 21, 2016

At the age of 86 my body is no longer in perfect shape.

Khun Siwalai at Patcharapat Spa is my solution to the normal aches and pains of advanced age. Fortunately I live in Khao Takiab.

Siwalai understands the body, her hands "see" what needs correction. Music plays in the background while her hands touch and sooth muscles that used to function without thought.An hour and a half later I'm better than I was. That's good enough for me.

As an enthusiastic and appreciative client, Patcharapat Spa has my vote as the best of the best.

Date of experience: August 2016

Dear Paul,

Thank you very much for taking time to write a review about your treatments at Patcharapat.

We appreciate your loyal repeat visits to our Fountain of Youth Temple.
Looking forward to seeing you soon again.

Reviewed September 19, 2016

Excellent, by far the best massage therapist you can get in Khun Siwalai who will personalize your treatment. Suffered from sore/stiff shoulder for a long time & she managed to alleviates the pain & stiffness. A big thank you to Khun Siwalai, & will definitely be making many more visits here.

Date of experience: September 2016
leo888_99, Manager at Spa Patcharapat, responded to this reviewResponded September 20, 2016

Dear Customer,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review about your experience at Patcharapat.

We are happy for you that we have been helping to resolve your chronic Shoulder Pain and range of motion issues.

Our finest compliment we can receive are reviews like yours and the referral of others that may benefit from our unique therapy’s.

Looking forward to your return visit next time you come to Thailand.

Reviewed September 16, 2016

I highly recommend this place for treatment of any cronic pains you might have.They really have an understanding of how everything in the body is connected and ask you many questions about your situation lifestyle and so on..this is NOT another massage place..My treatment was painful but after the treatment it was feeling very different and in a good way..Tensions I ve had for years was gone..Very greatfull to these people working and running the place, I view them as my friends now, and will visit them next time I m in the area :) Genuine nice people, and they even contacted me 6 weeks after I got home to ask me how I was doing :)

Date of experience: July 2016

Dear Customer,

We are happy for you that we have been helping to resolve your chronic issues. It is often that we can resolve various issues with just a few treatments.

Our finest compliment we can receive are reviews like yours and the referral of others that may benefit from our unique therapy.

Looking forward to your visit next time you come to Thailand