Lowest prices for your stay
$177
Orbitz.com$153
Prestigia.com$153
FindHotel$153
3,462 results
All reviews barai spa mcfarland house club room figs restaurant hua hin pool staff night market cicada market sliders kids club main pool f b great resort relaxing holiday nice beach thai food christian
Selected filters
Reviewed July 30, 2019 via mobile

We’ve just returned from a 2 week stay from this fabulous hotel. We booked before the renovations were announced and initially considered changing to another hotel in Hua Hin, however we are so glad that we stuck with the Hyatt Regency. Our expectations were surpassed and we had an amazing holiday. The rooms are beautiful and the location is perfect as it is so close to the Cicada and Tamarind markets.
The staff in the hotel couldn’t do enough for us and the service is outstanding as it is attentive without being intrusive.
We can’t thank Ben enough for everything that she did for our families in the club lounge as she always made sure the adults and kids were catered for. The special touches such as taking the children to feed the fish and the apples that she cut up each evening for them was really appreciated.
Sara, Ploy and Game also ensured that we were well looked after. It was lovely to see Christian, the general manager taking such an active role in the hotel and greeting the guests each evening in the lounge.
I can’t recommend this hotel enough for anyone visiting Hua Hin. We can’t wait to return and we are already looking at booking for next year.

Trip type: Traveled with friends
Christian W, General Manager at Hyatt Regency Hua Hin, responded to this reviewResponded July 30, 2019

Dear ashmckee,
Thank you for your positive review on Trip Advisor and I was very happy to read that your expectations were surpassed.
It is indeed our wonderful associates who make Hyatt Regency Hua Hin so special. I am sure Khun Ben, Khun Sara, Khun Ploy and Khun Game will be thrilled to read your rewarding comments.
My crew and I are looking forward to welcoming your lovely family and you back to Hua Hin in the near future.

Reviewed July 29, 2019 via mobile

We booked this hotel before the renovations were announced and almost moved but decided to stay. It was a good decision. The staff truly make this hotel and are an absolute credit to the Hyatt brand. Ben, Ploy, Sara, Beer and Game (to name a few) looked after us and our families so well. We couldn’t ask for any more. The setting of the hotel, the food and the club lounge were great and we enjoyed our nightly chats with Christian and Pong. I can’t wait to return!

Trip type: Traveled with family
Christian W, General Manager at Hyatt Regency Hua Hin, responded to this reviewResponded July 29, 2019

Dear Happyhols57,
Thank you for writing about your recent stay with us.
Your kind comments about the friendliness and attentiveness of our associates are very much appreciated and I am sure Khun Ben, Khun Sara, Khun Beer, Khun Game and Khun Pong will be thrilled to hear that it was them who made your stay with us extra special.
My team and I are looking forward to welcoming you back soon.

Reviewed July 28, 2019 via mobile

This hotel never disappoints. I’ve lost track of how many times I’ve been here. Five stars as always. I highly recommend and I will be back. Try the Exec rooms, the private beach and pool is fantastic.

Dear Jill H,
Thank you so very much for your repeated stay. It is always a pleasure having you with us and we are looking forward to be at your service again in the near future.
Christian & Team

Reviewed July 24, 2019 via mobile

Everything was so beautiful. Room was spacious and clean. Resort is just close to the beach. Special thanks to K.Ning who checked us in. She made everything beyond my expectations. All staff are friendly and helpful.

1  Thank supakjira
Christian W, General Manager at Hyatt Regency Hua Hin, responded to this reviewResponded July 24, 2019

Dear supakjira,
How nice of you to write about your recent holiday at Hyatt Regency Hua Hin.
I am sure Khun Ging and the entire team will be happy to hear that it was them who made your stay with us extra special.
We are looking forward to be at your service again in the near future.

Reviewed July 21, 2019

Had a wonderful time at the BARAI with my family! The suite was very impressive, and the staff was exceptional, not to mention the BARAI Spa which was excellent, as well as delicious food served at the McFarland House.

One thing that always stood out to us having stayed at the Hyatt Regency several times before was the personal touch of service and great care taken by all the staff. Once again, the wonderful team at the BARAI exceeded our expectations during our stay as well!

We would definitely recommend the BARAI to anyone coming to Hua Hin, and will endeavour to stay here again on our next visit to Hua Hin.

Trip type: Traveled with family
THE_BARAI, Director of Rooms at Hyatt Regency Hua Hin, responded to this reviewResponded July 28, 2019

Dear Khun Thanat,

Thank you for your great review and feedback after your stay at THE BARAI a week ago.

Everyone of us here are looking forward to welcoming you back to Hyatt Regency Hua Hin & THE BARAI soon in the future.

Warmest regards,