“Great setting, acceptable food, a bit too expensive”
Review of Air Space Hua Hin

Air Space Hua Hin
Reserve a table
Thu, 1/27
8:00 PM
Ranked #17 of 170 Restaurants in Nong Kae
Reviewed August 6, 2019

Air Space was interesting to visit for the stimulating design, with one room having a model of one of the earliest airplanes hanging from the ceiling and the entire room packed with air travel memorabilia; and the other room does the same with space travel. Not surprising, the restaurant was popular with families (judging from the numerous families we saw). The menu was eclectic, with Thai, Chinese, and International dishes. We stuck with Thai to test the kitchen's ability to produce the standard Pad Thai, a few curries, and sun-dried pork. These were ok, not outstanding, but rather more expensive than we pay at other restaurants that serve tastier examples of these. In the restaurant-rich Hua Hin region, we prefer others but will recommend this one to friends with children to entertain.

Date of visit: August 2019
1  Thank mcneely2015
Write a reviewReviews (217)

Reviewed August 6, 2019 via mobile

Popped in for drinks, 2 margaritas and 2 black coffee's, based on our experience I'd probably not go back 718 baht for 2 coffee and 2 margs. Sorry for the negative tone

Date of visit: August 2019
1  Thank kjbbvv5
Reviewed July 3, 2019

We came from our resort in Cha Am to try Air Space because of the good reviews, and was not disappointed. We went for lunch and we had the freshest steamed sea bass. The decor of the restaurant is unique and toilets are worth a visit!

Date of visit: June 2019
1  Thank weoss
Reviewed June 11, 2019 via mobile

We only went to the coffee shop. Great stunning looking place.
The coffee is great - The lemon ice tea is great.
A place to go back for an afternoon coffee.

Date of visit: June 2019
4  Thank visionbyrm
Reviewed June 9, 2019

While this restaurant looked great - spacious, modern and cool, I was very disappointed. I might as well have been totally invisible because that's how I felt. I sat at a table and then was completely ignored!! After quite some time where the waiters dealt with other customers (they were pretty quiet that night), I finally waved to a waiter to get some attention.
I ordered chicken kebabs which looked slightly undercooked so I ate them with trepidation.
When it came to paying the bill, I was again ignored - at this point I should have just walked out then maybe I wouldn't have been ignored quite so much. In the end it was an expensive meal for what I got. Disappointing!

Date of visit: May 2019