Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed September 1, 2018 via mobile

I’m not sure where to start!... The room was lovely and spacious. We had a large and very comfortable bed. The view from our bedroom window was beautiful and a real eye catcher as you enter. Spacious and clean eg suite. Having a small fridge for drinks/ snacks was a nice touch and well used. Cindy made our bed to a professional standard daily! Cindy and Hank provided some complimentary wine on arrival and also to congratulate us when we got married (during our stay) which was a lovely welcoming touch. Cindy varied the breakfast for us as we were there for a long period which included beautiful homemade quiches. Breakfast was plentiful including fresh fruit, yoghurts, pastries, toast, tea/coffee and other extras on different days. Despite the rooms being part of the main house you felt secluded and had plenty of privacy. We were busy so didn’t get to use the pool very much but when we did it was lovely and refreshing and has a small ledge meaning you can sit in the water and enjoy the sunshine whilst keeping cool (I really liked this!) and is of a good size. Their dogs Bo and Jango (Jangle?!) were super sweet and kept us company. They also had kittens and horses so this kept the animal lover in me very happy! The house and grounds are beautiful- secluded enough for total relaxation and peace and quiet but also near enough to local towns/ villages of interest to us to be very convenient (Duras, Eymet, and Loubes Bernac). Hank and Cindy have also recently refurbished a BEAUTIFUL 2 double bedroom self catering gite which I would highly recommend to anyone looking for this type of accommodation. Overall a beautiful stay, we already miss Cindy’s breakfast and morning chats, Hanks jokes, jango’s mischief and Bo’s little snorts! We will be sure to stay again. Thanks for a wonderful and memorable stay over our wedding fortnight! Hope you see you again soon! Xx

Trip type: Traveled as a couple
petitclosinfo, Owner at Petit Clos Chambres d'hotes & Rural Gite, responded to this reviewResponded September 3, 2018

Oh Abby, you have really made our day with your wonderful review. Wow. We cannot thank you enough for taking the time to write it and for you and Slav being our gracious and kind guests for two weeks who turned into friends and will hopefully return again next year. We would be absolutely thrilled and this time without a wedding to prepare for, we will make sure that we make some time to spend together one evening. Thanks again and à bientot! xo

Reviewed August 31, 2018 via mobile

Such a beautiful place, fabulous location and Cindy and Hank such superb, warming and delightful hosts. Their beautiful home is stunning and one can really appreciate all the effort that has gone into creating such a charming and character driven home. Both Cindy and Hank made such an effort with my wife and I, from suggesting wonderful local restaurants to even inviting us to a local food market with their friend's and family. Cindy made some wonderful breakfasts and even booked us a local wine tour and tasting experiences. A must try!!! Surrending area's are quiet, beautiful and local wines simply stunning. I don't write often on social media websites, however I feel I must as this little gem is honestly not one to miss..... thanks so much again!! See you next yr.....

1  Thank NKent001
cpetterson, Owner at Petit Clos Chambres d'hotes & Rural Gite, responded to this reviewResponded September 2, 2018

Speaking of superb, warm and delightful people, you and your lovely wife were such a pleasure to have as our guests and we would be thrilled if you returned next year and this time, I will successfully drag you to the night market or have you join us for dinner! Your positivity, appreciate and kind nature make you the absolute dream guests and we cannot wait to see you again. Best, Hank & Cindy

Reviewed August 6, 2018

Enjoyed a wonderful 4 day, 3 night stay! Cindy & Hank went out of their way to make our stay comfortable and extremely enjoyable. Weather was very hot and their pool was cool and a perfect touch. We enjoyed freshly made croissants and breakfast treats each morning. Cindy helped us find excellent restaurants for lunch and dinners.

Trip type: Traveled with family

Thank you so much for taking the time to write such a nice review and we can only hope that you will return again soon!

Reviewed June 17, 2018

Cindy and Hank were wonderful hosts and made us feel at home instantly. The room was very comfortable and we enjoyed the touches they have made to renovate the farmhouse and the property.
They are very talented! Cindy provided great tips on where to go and what to do in Duras and the surrounding area. She made reservations for us at local restaurants and packed us a breakfast on the morning of our departure as we had to leave early for a flight. Cindy and Hank's warm and generous hospitality was very much appreciated. We hope we are able to return some day! Until next time, Merci and Au revoir!

Date of stay: May 2018
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
2  Thank Leigh Ann H
petitclosinfo, Owner at Petit Clos Chambres d'hotes & Rural Gite, responded to this reviewResponded June 19, 2018

We loved having you! Dennis and Leigh Ann, you are the poster 'kids' for the being the most kind, wonderful and easy going travelers and guests. We sincerely hope that you will return as there is still so much for you to see and do and Hank and I would love to get to know you better. Please know that you will always have a place waiting for you here at Petit Clos!

Reviewed September 13, 2017

I just don't know where to start from. We had a superb stay in this amazingly cozy, charming, exquisite country house, decorated with such a fine taste. And the most important, the owners Cindy and Hank were so nice, so warm from the very first call to Cindy from our home in Spain, her calm voice and attitude, made me feel safe already, well taken-care off, and I knew everything was going to be great. But when we arrived at night to Petit Clos, I was so impressed, did not expect the house to be so beautiful, it made me feel I was in one of those unaffordable interior-decoration-magazine houses, with all details to perfection, such a good quality (entrance, living-room, dining-room, kitchen, garden, lavender, etc). Our room was really big, impeccable new bathroom, high-class linens and furniture, lovely decoration. And the most important, Cindy was really treating us like our mom, so hospitable and warm, kind, making us feeling at home, serving us delicious breakfast with local organic produce, fresh hand-made bread from local boulangerie and much more, including packing us a sandwich when missing breakfast. My daughter did not want to leave. We loved it, can't write enough words to express our immense appreciation to Cindy and Hank.

Room tip: Any room is just fantastic
Date of stay: July 2017
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
petitclosinfo, Owner at Petit Clos Chambres d'hotes & Rural Gite, responded to this reviewResponded September 15, 2017

Dear Juncal & Yamilah,
Oh my, you have made our day, week, year with your beautifully written review. It is such kind people like you that make doing what we do so enjoyable and we can only hope that you will return again soon. Best wishes and a bientôt !