“Miserable service”

Passionfruit Cafe
Ranked #2 of 8 Restaurants in Bundeena
Cuisines: Pizza, Cafe
Reviewed January 1, 2014 via mobile

Average food. Shocking service - did not utter a please to anyone served. I felt it was more of a chore to serve me. Atmosphere much the same.

3  Thank thehat1002018

Reviewed October 7, 2013

They have the freshest smoothies! Must try. The feel of the cafe is very cosy and relaxing, with seats outside, with a view of the playground and the wharf (if you look through the trees)

1  Thank 1ssapaul
Reviewed March 15, 2013

Set in a very pretty location at Bundeena beach but soooo slow with service.
We ordered two ordinary take away hamburgers and in hindsight felt very fortunate that we ordered before the walking group arrived (15 guys) . Maybe the cafe was having a bad day but cooking one order at a time is not a good idea and they did not keep customer posted about what was happening. We waited and waited and waited. When the hamburgers finally arrived some 50 minutes later they were quite tasty.

2  Thank TeePodd
Reviewed February 22, 2013

I've been eating here for years... the owners have always treated me like family. Bundeena has been evolving as of late, and this is the only place left where I really feel like a person rather than just another customer with a wallet. They make an effort to connect with you, are helpful and honest, knowledgeable about the area, and most importantly they make really good food! I have many allergies which make it difficult for me to eat out but they always go the extra mile to prepare food to my special requirements, and never charge me extra for their troubles. The place is often packed, especially on the weekends, but you never get the feeling that everyone is stressed from the business; they're still always smiling. The food never takes that long and the quality is never compromised. I always insist that every guest I have to Bundeena eats here, truly it is a staple part of the Bundeena experience. I cannot stress enough how much love I have for the Passion Fruit Cafe. It's one last little bit of the original Bundeena and I konw that it will remain that way for years to come.

3  Thank NayG2230