“A Bundeena Legend!”

Passionfruit Cafe
Ranked #2 of 8 Restaurants in Bundeena
Cuisines: Pizza, Cafe
Reviewed February 22, 2013

I've been eating here for years... the owners have always treated me like family. Bundeena has been evolving as of late, and this is the only place left where I really feel like a person rather than just another customer with a wallet. They make an effort to connect with you, are helpful and honest, knowledgeable about the area, and most importantly they make really good food! I have many allergies which make it difficult for me to eat out but they always go the extra mile to prepare food to my special requirements, and never charge me extra for their troubles. The place is often packed, especially on the weekends, but you never get the feeling that everyone is stressed from the business; they're still always smiling. The food never takes that long and the quality is never compromised. I always insist that every guest I have to Bundeena eats here, truly it is a staple part of the Bundeena experience. I cannot stress enough how much love I have for the Passion Fruit Cafe. It's one last little bit of the original Bundeena and I konw that it will remain that way for years to come.

3  Thank NayG2230