“Great paddling and coastal walk (self guided)”

Bundeena Kayaks in Sydney
Ranked #1 of 2 things to do in Bundeena
More attraction details
Owner description: Bundeena Kayaks in based in the gorgeous beach suburb of Bundeena in southern Sydney. Bordered by the Royal National Park and the Hacking Waterway, which is the perfect base for a paddling or hiking adventure. Kayaks and paddle boards are available for hire from Wed to Sunday and guided eco-tours, kayak and paddle board lessons run regularly.Surrounded by stretches of sandy swimming beaches, the famous Royal National Park and a great picnic and camping areas. Bundeena also has a choice of cafes and superb bushwalking, so plan your visit today!
Singapore, Singapore
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great paddling and coastal walk (self guided)”
Reviewed April 3, 2013

Had a great full day of paddling and hiking thanks to the friendly, helpful and well informed people from Bundeena Kayaks. They provided us with a handy map for the route from the Coast Trackhead to Wattamolla. It was a well marked trail but some parts were overgrown and some parts of the man-made walkways are rusted and broken. Otherwise, it was an easy trek with fantastic views. Highly recommended.

1 Thank Joannagoh

Wollongong
10 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 10 helpful votes
“Bundeena to Audley Weir”
Reviewed March 31, 2013

Saturday 30th March 2013 my Son-in-Law and myself enjoyed a great three and half hour Kayak paddle from Bundeena across Port Hacking and up the beautiful Hacking River to Audley Weir.Great supervision by Keith & Duncan and a certain positive experience to tick off the bucket list.The 13lkm paddle with stops for morning tea & lunch plus great scenery make for a very enjoyable day on the water. Tony & Tim

Sydney, New South Wales, Australia
30 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 38 helpful votes
“Kayaking in Bundeena”
Reviewed March 31, 2013

I took the family out to kayaking in Bundeena. The water was so clear & the weather was perfect, mid 20s with gentle breeze. Initially, we were planning on double-kayak, but SeaKayak at Bundeena only had singles. But I'm glad we did singles, so the kids experienced kayaking without help..
The staff was helpful with tips on where to kayak safely.
For lunch, we went to Bundeena shops & had some fish&chips take-away & ate it at the beach..
Though, there was not a lot of choices for lunch & coffee. I also brought my folding-bike in the car, so I had a chance to cycle around & check out the area..
one downside is that the booking website for kayaks, seems a bit puzzling. I got online on morning of 29/3 trying to book on 30/3 but the website wouldnt let me click on this date, without any explanations.. it'd be useful to know that the booking must be done for than 24hrs in advance.

Sydney, Australia
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 6 helpful votes
“Great day”
Reviewed March 29, 2013

Highly recommend the trip, beautiful little journey and good fun. Makes you appreciate how my stunning costline Sydney has.

Sydney, Australia
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Friendly, scenic and fun”
Reviewed March 28, 2013

A day of kayaking the hidden treasures of Port Hacking and I'm hooked! At Bundeena Kayaks I found the staff friendly, helpful and knowledgable about the area and the best spots to paddle on the day. My arms were a little sore but i suspect that was because i took front seat our 2person kayak - next time i'll take the rear and make sure my partner does his fair share of the paddling!