“Kayaking in Bundeena”

Bundeena Kayaks in Sydney
Ranked #1 of 2 things to do in Bundeena
More attraction details
Owner description: Bundeena Kayaks in based in the gorgeous beach suburb of Bundeena in southern Sydney. Bordered by the Royal National Park and the Hacking Waterway, which is the perfect base for a paddling or hiking adventure. Kayaks and paddle boards are available for hire from Wed to Sunday and guided eco-tours, kayak and paddle board lessons run regularly.Surrounded by stretches of sandy swimming beaches, the famous Royal National Park and a great picnic and camping areas. Bundeena also has a choice of cafes and superb bushwalking, so plan your visit today!
Reviewed March 31, 2013

I took the family out to kayaking in Bundeena. The water was so clear & the weather was perfect, mid 20s with gentle breeze. Initially, we were planning on double-kayak, but SeaKayak at Bundeena only had singles. But I'm glad we did singles, so the kids experienced kayaking without help..
The staff was helpful with tips on where to kayak safely.
For lunch, we went to Bundeena shops & had some fish&chips take-away & ate it at the beach..
Though, there was not a lot of choices for lunch & coffee. I also brought my folding-bike in the car, so I had a chance to cycle around & check out the area..
one downside is that the booking website for kayaks, seems a bit puzzling. I got online on morning of 29/3 trying to book on 30/3 but the website wouldnt let me click on this date, without any explanations.. it'd be useful to know that the booking must be done for than 24hrs in advance.

All reviews
"local area"
"double kayak"
in 9 reviews

Reviewed March 29, 2013

Highly recommend the trip, beautiful little journey and good fun. Makes you appreciate how my stunning costline Sydney has.

Reviewed March 28, 2013

A day of kayaking the hidden treasures of Port Hacking and I'm hooked! At Bundeena Kayaks I found the staff friendly, helpful and knowledgable about the area and the best spots to paddle on the day. My arms were a little sore but i suspect that was because i took front seat our 2person kayak - next time i'll take the rear and make sure my partner does his fair share of the paddling!

Reviewed March 26, 2013

Fabulous, professional and friendly organisation located on beautiful Bonnievale Beach at Bundeena in the Royal National Park. A great way to spend a weekend or a week day. Try it!