“A great company”

Bundeena Kayaks in Sydney
Ranked #1 of 2 things to do in Bundeena
More attraction details
Owner description: Bundeena Kayaks in based in the gorgeous beach suburb of Bundeena in southern Sydney. Bordered by the Royal National Park and the Hacking Waterway, which is the perfect base for a paddling or hiking adventure. Kayaks and paddle boards are available for hire from Wed to Sunday and guided eco-tours, kayak and paddle board lessons run regularly.Surrounded by stretches of sandy swimming beaches, the famous Royal National Park and a great picnic and camping areas. Bundeena also has a choice of cafes and superb bushwalking, so plan your visit today!
“A great company”
Reviewed March 12, 2013 via mobile

I own a sea kayaking company in Alaska but I am from the shore. I booked with this company for a kayaking clinic and it was first class. A fantastic location and the instructor was a real guru.i would recommend Bundeena kayaks to anyone and often do.

Sydney, Australia
“Bundeena Kayak Tour.”
Reviewed February 24, 2013

Completed the three (3) hour guided kayak tour along Port Hacking on Sunday morning. The guide (Keith) was very friendly & knowledgable about the local area & it's history.Everyone was made welcome & enjoyed their day. Tour would suit most people as it is easy paddling.Highly recommended.

Visited February 2013
Sydney, Australia
29 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 58 helpful votes
“Kayaking at Bundeena and walk to Wattamolla”
Reviewed February 20, 2013

We had a great couple of hours kayaking around the bay. It was a Friday so there was very little traffic. Once we stopped arguing about who was steering it was all good. :-) We were then dropped off for the walk to Wattamolla. It was a solid walk but we stopped to enjoy the scenery, take photos of some of the flowers and have lunch. It took us 4 hours. If you just walked and didn't take it in then it could take far less. Far better to enjoy the beautiful cliffs and scenery. There is very little shade and you will get burnt to a crisp on a hot day. Yes you can do it by yourself but having someone pick you up at the end to bring you back is excellent!

Visited February 2013
Bathurst, Australia
7 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 6 helpful votes
“Fabulous and flexible”
Reviewed February 18, 2013

We had a fantastic morning paddling last year. The guide was friendly, the equipment was all great and the scenery and waterways and views from the water just lovely. We were so looking forward to another morning kayaking next weekend but something unexpected came up on the day we'd booked. We'll now have to wait a few more weeks but so grateful Bundeena Kayaks were flexible and we could change dates with only a weeks notice.

Visited May 2012
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Disappointment”
Reviewed February 18, 2013

My partner and I had planned to spend the day together kayaking. Unfortunately this could not occur as he came down with the flu, that still currently has.
I tried to find a replacement but at short notice this could not occur.
I contacted the business to let them know.
I was told that given the late notice I could not re-book.
I would not recommend this business unless you have a crystal ball that can see the future with!!!

2 Thank Kkarlz
Bundeenakayaks, Manager at Bundeena Kayaks in Sydney, responded to this review, March 6, 2013
We are extremely lenient with our rebooking conditions, we do however ask for at least a small amount of courtesy notice if a customer wishes to cancel and rebook an activity. Because you cancelled by email exactly at the time you were due to arrive (no notice at all) and we were not able to rebook your places, rebooking was not offered. I understand you parner was sick, but even an hour or two notice would have been appreciated