“Highly Recommend”

Ranked #5 of 9 Restaurants in Cambuslang
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Description: With the freshest ingredients and the highest quality produce our chefs create fabulous dishes that everyone can enjoy. From Authentic Pizza and Pasta to exceptional Fish and Meat Dishes.
Reviewed November 18, 2013

I would highly recommend this restaurant. It offers a wide variety of Italian meals in the menu. The food was excellent and the service was first class. This was my first time visiting and I will definitely be back.

Reviewed November 18, 2013

I took my Mrs and 2 young daughters to Sunday lunch here, I saw online that they had a set menu of £9.95 for 3 courses and a kids menu so we headed over. The restaurant is very nice inside and has a good feel to it, if only the food was as good as the service the place would be a real winner. I ordered crispy chicken wings which were supposed to have a kick of chilli but there was no heat at all and we ordered the kids the special soup of the day, which was lentil and I really think it was tinned. My Mrs ordered mozzarella sticks and they were really good. For main we both had pizza and the kids had chicken goujons and chips. The pizza I had was very dry, it didn't have a tomato base and the cheese was very sparse but it was the base that disappointed most, it was too thick and oily on the base for some reason. The other one had the same base but this one was supposed to have salami and jalapeños but came with pepperoni and jalapeños, it was ok but I've had much better. The kids chicken was tasteless and seemed to be a mixture of chicken breast and processed chicken. The service really couldn't be faulted, it was attentive without being too in your face. What started out so promisingly unfortunately didn't live up to expectations, it's a shame because the place has a lot going for it apart from the food which is very average.

1  Thank Paul G
Reviewed October 7, 2013

Visited here with a friend for lunch around 1230 for the first time this week. I ordered mushroom soup which was delicious and piping hot ( I like my food very hot in temperature) following by the daily pasta which was salmon in a chilli sauce. This was also gorgeous and generous in its portion.
My friend ordered a chicken sandwich with French fries and salad but wasn't advised the sandwich filling would be cold which she as disappointed with however, still tasted lovely.
I would certainly return and the quality of food was great and the staff attentive but not overly so.
Great lunch.

Reviewed September 29, 2013 via mobile

Fratelli is a wonderful Italian restaurant. I have enjoyed a number of mouthwatering meals over the years here and this last occasion was no different. Service and food both excellent. Thank you for a great meal again!

Reviewed September 28, 2013

The food here is abysmal.

Tastes like the worst pre-packed "ding" meal you've ever had the misfortune to eat.

Avoid.