Tripadvisor
Labuan Town
Post
Inbox
Search
All reviews sky garden choose this hotel room door rooftop restaurant provide free shuttle town area ferry terminal recommend this hotel comfortable stay hot shower nice hotel grab environment labuan transport housekeeping amenities
Selected filters
Reviewed November 7, 2019 via mobile

I stayed here the night while being in transit. The room was spacious and clean, although the bathroom could use some deep cleaning.

I had a late dinner at the Sky Garden late at night after arrival. What was no problem for the friendly staff.

Date of stay: November 2019
Trip type: Traveled on business
Leonard W, Reservation at Hotel Labuan Point, responded to this reviewResponded December 20, 2019

Hi, Thank you for your review, We look forward to welcoming you to Hotel Labuan Point in the near future.

Reviewed July 23, 2019 via mobile

1. Unfriendly front desk staff. I enquire one of the male staff about the other room i have booked online via Expedia, i show him the booking number and informed me that it's not in their system. I asked him to check for my name instead but he ignored me and keeps mumbling about the "incorrect" booking number. I asked him politely, "is it possible for me to get back to you on this matter tomorrow?", and he aswered me with a sharp tone "yes" without looking at me. RUDE. The next day: they found my booking.

2. You should fix your head pipe and the hose. We can't reach the head pipe because you put it at the most ridiculous spot. The hose is not even the spray type which means we have to open it everytime. We refer this matter to the staff at the counter TWICE, but nothing was solved. They said all rooms have the same head pipe and hose. NOT TRUE (pictures).

3. I emailed the hotel asking for ferry terminal pickup and they confirmed it (will arrange). Yet, no.. None came to pick us up.

Date of stay: July 2019
Trip type: Traveled with friends
Leonard W, Admin at Hotel Labuan Point, responded to this reviewResponded August 26, 2019

Hi, Thank you for your review,

Sorry for any inconvenience during your stay, we will keep on improve to provide the best services for our valued guest.

We look forward to welcoming you to Hotel Labuan Point in the near future.

Reviewed June 21, 2019 via mobile

We stayed here for two nights and enjoyed the comfortable beds and amenities. The hotel does not have a pool or a gym but makes up for it with its friendly staff and excellent free airport pickup and send off services.

Date of stay: June 2019
Trip type: Traveled with family
Leonard W, admin at Hotel Labuan Point, responded to this reviewResponded August 26, 2019

Reviewed June 10, 2019

The room was cozy & comfortable. Location was a bit further to the town for those who doesn't have transportation but take a GRAB to your destination. The roof top was lovely for relaxing and the wonderful views.

Date of stay: June 2019

Reviewed June 9, 2019

The hotel is located at the edge of town, quite a walk from the ferry terminal. The room was basic and the shower had functionality problems. Staff was mostly friiendly, but at least one staff in the restaurants was rude and discriminatory.
Okay for one night but not place for a longer stay on the island.

Date of stay: May 2019
  • Trip type: Traveled on business

Hi, Thank you for your review,

We look forward to welcoming you to Hotel Labuan Point in the near future.