“Great little restaurant”

Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed August 22, 2014

I eat here regularly and haven't had a bad meal yet. The staff are friendly and courteous. I have tried quite a few of the dishes but my absolute favourite is the chicken multani and the garlic bread is wow! Thoroughly recommended

2  Thank Margot D

Reviewed June 5, 2014

Given the modest price of the food, and that you can bring your own wine/beer, this is one of the, perhaps the, best value for money meals I've ever had in a restaurant. As it happens I've been three times in the last 10 days, with different sets of friends. The food and service have been consistently good and all my friends have been impressed. Lucky Addingham.

Mak121, Owner at cardamoms, responded to this reviewResponded June 10, 2014

Hi

Thanks for taking your valuable time to write us a review, after dinning at Cardamoms and coming back with your friends. The Cardamoms team take great pleasure in getting positive feedback from customers. We're very pleased to know you have had some great meals and enjoyed the service. We strive on three key principles throughout this restaurant which is to deliver great food, good service and value for money. Thanks for writing us a great review and see you in the near future.

Regards
Mak Siraj

Reviewed May 28, 2014

.A good curry at a reasonable price. The service is excellent and the surroundings are clean, you can BYO drinks or have them delivered from the Pub across the road!

Mak121, Owner at cardamoms, responded to this reviewResponded June 10, 2014

Hi

Thanks taking your time to write us a review. We appreciate feedback and take all comments on board, we are very happy to know you enjoyed dinning with us. The Cardamoms team provide a free complimentary corkage service, so customers are welcome to bring there own alcohol.

Regards
Mak

Reviewed April 27, 2014

Visited here with my 2 daughters as we were staying overnight in Addingham. I chose this restaurant for our evening meal based on the great reviews on here...we were not disappointed! I was slightly concerned when we arrived for our 6.30pm booking that we were the only diners. However, my initial concern soon proved to be unfounded as the food was absolutely delicious. My daughters had the onion bhajis and I had the chicken tikka starter, all of which were gorgeous! Main courses were chicken korma, chicken tikka korahi, keema rice and a family naan, all of which were excellent and full of flavour! Would I go back...in a heartbeat!! :)

Reviewed April 26, 2014

We've been to this restaurant a few times in the past and had pretty good meals. It was always busy on a Saturday night. But when we walked in this Saturday there were only two other tables occupied.

The starters were OK, but nothing to write home about. They all had the appearance of being pre-prepared freezer to table fare.

The main courses were not up to the previous standard and were at best average. Far too much red food colouring and all were a disappointment.

Didn't recognise any of the staff and can only assume there has been a change of ownership. Judging by the lack of fellow diners, we concluded others must have had a similar poor experience recently and have now opted to eat elsewhere. We won't be rushing back.

1  Thank Tony D