Hotel Swiss Star
  • Pool
  • Restaurant
Agoda.com
All reviewstrain stationbusiness hoteltop flooropen the windowwithin walking distanceplace to eatnice viewfew timesbreakfast buffetclean roomsgreat restaurantswissalpspersonvarietystarbeer
Reviewed September 3, 2013

gud hotel with all modern amenities, easy to locate and very hygienic place, television is pay tv. food is amazing, courteous staff. very close from bhanhof. huge parking space available and one of the best places to stay around

Room Tip: rooms on the side are quieter
  • Stayed: May 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Kasula H
Reviewed August 3, 2013

During my pleasure trip with my family, which is also my first abrode trip I found what I expected by the name and location of the property, since entry gate of the hotel to bed and bathroom of the hotel was in a decent manner, though it was a group tour and managed by the professional company, the room should be equiped with powerconverter facility for the person who are coming other than europe.A memorable stay with this hotel. I will reccomend to others who wish to visit that place.

Room Tip: A fit place to stay for getting value for money.
  • Stayed: August 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank RajendraJain2013
Reviewed May 25, 2013

I was here on business and although most from my company stay in Rappesrwil when on business, I wanted to stay at an in-between location from Zurich. The rooms were surprisingly much nicer than I thought they would be, although you'll defintely need a power converter for small appliances if you're traveling from the US unlike some of the hotels in Zurich where it's a bit more convenient if you don't have one. The wireless-internet, or wired whichever you prefer, was free and maintained a pretty strong connection for me the whole week I stayed. I was even able to access HBO-Go on my computer and I-pad. There's a few restaurants and a nice club called Evita within walking distance and if you're up for it, there's a McDonald's about a mile up the street going in the opposite direction from the train station. The hotel restaurant looks and smells up-scale, until they bring you your plate. At those prices, you're better off going out on the town or taking a short train ride to another town. Location is key and it suited its purpose for my trip this time around. Now with all of that being said, I can't say enough about how well the staff worked to oblige my every whim. They were great and deserve kudos for their patience and hard work. Overall, it was a good stay and I would recommend this hotel for the more seasoned traveler.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank JoeJoe99
Reviewed April 26, 2013 via mobile

Clean and nice Room, at reception we know the possibility to eat at the hotel restaurant without any other advertising words! Then at 07:30pm we go to restaurant but was full, not all, there was two table for 2 person and we was 2!
A very unfriendly maid tell us any possibility of time to wait or to prepare these 2 table, result we go to reception and we haven't the possibility to eat at hotel!!! That's incredible, two hostes can't dinner in the hotel !!!

• Stayed: April 2013
Reviewed April 1, 2013

This is a newly build business hotel in Wetzikon. The rooms are nice and clean and have everything you need. They have a very good breakfast buffet and the internet is free in the entire hotel.
To walk from the Train station is takes approx. 10 min. There is a supermarket (Lidl) just in front of the hotel, but besides that there is not much to do around it since it’s in the industrial zone.
To summarize, it’s a good business hotel for the region Wetzikon/Hinwil and I will return again if I’m in the region.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled on business