Review Highlights

Morning ride and vibeyarf

Reviewed 4 weeks ago
George T
via mobile

All reviews his guitar asado sunset ride easy ride red wine delicious bbq amazing evening great fun great ride tour guide beautiful scenery great guide a lot of fun amazing experience andes mountains horses ranch
Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

My fiancé and I spent the evening riding some great horses (Fernando and Guanaco) on our last night in Mendoza with Los Pingos. Everything from start to finish was fantastic. If you are looking for something fun, beautiful and romantic to do, take the evening tour and soak it in. After you see the beautiful sunset over Mendoza you will be treated to BBQ and wine. They even accommodated my vegetarian diet. Can’t say enough about the experience. Thank you for a memorable last night in Mendoza, Los Pingos!!

1  Thank Alex T
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

My partner and I did the half day horse ride/vineyard tour and loved it! Our guide spoke great English, was attentive of all members of the group and made us all feel very safe. Neither of us had ridden a horse in years but didn’t find it an issue and the views from the top of the trek are great. The asado (bbq) was delicious and there was plenty of food. Wine was pretty good as well with tastings in the vineyard and then more with lunch. Great day out. Would recommend it to anyone visiting Mendoza!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Easy ride for total beginners in stunning setting. The bbq was also delicious- Best steak I had all week!!

Reviewed October 8, 2018

Los Pingos made our experience in Mendoza complete. Our guide "Andrew" (his named sounded like Andrew spelled differently) was AMAZING. He picked us up at the hotel, got us on our horses and guided us through the journey with humor and knowledgeable discussions about the region. The horseback ride can be enjoyed by all, definitely a beginner should not fear the journey. Following the ride we toured he winery and they had an amazing lunch prepared for us. We were treated ROYALLY. SOOOOOO much fun!! Wished we could have stayed longer when it was time to leave.

Reviewed September 20, 2018

8 of us came to visit, all of levels varying from advanced to first time seeing a live horse. Our funny guide Arandu had Fluent english, and visibly loved his job. Great price with the food included, would do again.

Reviewed September 11, 2018

We went out with Los Pingos in April of 2017. The company picked us up from our hostel, and we drove to a vineyard in Lujan de Cuyo, where are a group of vineyards at the foothills of the Andes. The views were incredible. Our guide was bi-lingual, and was very attentive to safety and the rules while riding within the vineyards, which made us first-timers feel at ease. We rode through the vineyards, and ended up having a tasting at this beautiful winery in the area -- Bodega Krontiras. We then rode on to a viewpoint on the top of some hills, however, some storm clouds came in and we retreated back to the the post-tour BBQ. Without the clouds, I am sure the views would have been amazing at the top of those hills.

We then were served an incredible meal with a LOT of food, and unlimited wine. It was the perfect day. Highly recommend this company for the quality of their guides, safety precautions, and vast knowledge of the area / vinas / wine production / etc....

1  Thank CAD718
Reviewed September 1, 2018 via mobile

Wonderful experience , our guide Ruben speack
Spanish and English , the horses easy to control
, the Asado (bbq) delicious,
If your go to Mendoza make sure do this tour

Reviewed August 21, 2018 via mobile

Visiting from Scotland and my first time horse riding. Our hosts were very friendly and explained how to behave with the horses very well. A fantastic day, the views were amazing, our hosts were patient amd friendly, the horses were very intuitive and allowed me to stay in control even as a first time riding.

An unforgettable day which I hope to repeat sometime!

Of course the bbq and wine at the end of the day was awesome too!

Highly reccommended!

Reviewed August 20, 2018

Absolutely amazing! The guide is brilliant and speaks fluent Spanish and English. We rode up into the hills and watched the sunset, then went back to the stables for an Argentinian asado. The unlimited food and wine are almost worth the price alone. Enjoy!

1  Thank Rhys W
Reviewed July 17, 2018

Stunning sunset views, extremely friendly guides, comfortable saddles,gentle and kind horses, delicious food, I mean, who could ask for more?!? A real gaucho experience!
If you’re going on the sunset ride ( which is wonderful!) , make sure to bring warm clothes for the top of the mountain, it gets quite chilly!
Definitely a must-do for Mendoza!

1  Thank Mirabel26