“Rude manager”
Review of Annies Restaurant

Annies Restaurant
Ranked #11 of 23 Restaurants in Fermoy
Reviewed November 25, 2013

I'm not going to comment on the food at this place because it is adequate for the price. The issue I have is that the manger (male). I witnessed him shout at a staff member in front of customers. She was visibly upset and I felt terrible for her. For this and this alone, I shall not be returning.

Date of visit: December 2012
5  Thank Joe D

Reviewed October 9, 2013

Love the menu here, has alot of everyday good decent Irish food. Waitress was very pleasent, unlike some reviews I have read. Food cooked to perfection. Got chicken curry with chips and it was gorgeous! The portion was generous and definetly value for money!
Nice pleasant restaurant and I will definetly re visit if im in the area.

Date of visit: September 2013
Reviewed July 22, 2013

We stopped for breakfast,4 Adults & 5children.The waitress was so friendly & helpful.She was so good wit de kids & made us feel very welcome.Our food was perfect & ample tea,coffee & toast.Great value for money & we all will return.

Date of visit: July 2013
1  Thank paulamcenroe
Reviewed March 13, 2013

Most of menu has been bought in precooked. Quality of finished product was very bad. Waiting staff were very ignorant and didn't want to be there. My order was delayed because the cook was panicking with the 10 customers she had. Can't believe that health and safety officer hasn't closed the place to be honest. It's seems like they are just going through the motions missing the big picture.......IT'S NOT ROCKET SCIENCE.

3  Thank Foodie20137
Reviewed November 16, 2012

This was not my first time visiting here. If you like stylish venues then pass by but the food in the place is solid and you will get plenty on your plate- that is becoming rare nowadays. Value is ok.The service is not charming and the atmosphere is not exciting! But I have to look at the positives and the next time in Fermoy I will not have a problem in re-visiting.

Date of visit: November 2012