“The waitress from hell!!!”
Review of Annies Restaurant

Annies Restaurant
Ranked #15 of 22 Restaurants in Fermoy
Reviewed August 3, 2012

Decided to go for lunch as the menu looked a lot better than the nearby Grand Hotel and the prices cheaper, what a mistake!
The waitress was clearly not happy in her work and took it out on her customers.
When we asked for extra menus (2 given to a table of 8) we were told we would 'have to wait', the order took forever to arrive, and my omelette was hardly edible as was burnt on all sides.
I didn't bother to mention my unsatisfactory meal as knew I was wasting my time. The 'waitress' had been so rude and unhelpful just in the normal course of her work, without having to deal with a complaint.
Our plates were not cleared away when we had finished and were still left on the table when we left.
It was the only place we had visited on our trip to Ireland where the service and the meal had been appalling. This girl clearly did not like people!

5  Thank Oksunshine1234

Reviewed May 13, 2012

my visit to this restaurant today was to say d least very disappointing. a member of staff told me 'your dead b' personnel life into work very unprofessional. normally we love going to this restaurant but not anymore. threatened and asked then what i wanted to eat .

3  Thank ead239
Reviewed November 24, 2010

I've eaten here twice. First time was roast beef with all the trimmings. The roast was cooked well but still had some texture and was not dry. Substantial quantity. The next time I tried the fried chicken whick surprised me. Two breaded chicken breasts wth cheese, salad, beets, sour cream, pineapple and a sweet chili sauce. Strange, I thought, but thoroughly enjoyable. Service is ok and setting is as you would expect for a small town diner. Good value with an expresso machine!

2  Thank kreggly
Reviewed July 14, 2010

the kind of place you pop into for a quick bite to eat. i'm not a fan, but my boyfriend is so we pop in for lunch ocassionally. .

1  Thank IrishGirl-late20s
Reviewed October 13, 2008

I was told by a few people that the food was lovely in this restaurant so we decided to try it.

The service was poor, three times bringing different things to what we had ordered. No apologies, sloppy service. Tables were only barely & I mean barely wiped with a very dirty cloth as the residue from whatever was on the cloth was still on the table. It nearly turned me off the dinner. I had to look out at the traffic to avoid looking at it. The carpet looks like it has not been changed for 10 years, very flat & greasy looking.

The toilets are upstairs & once you make it to the top of the stairs, you are on your own as there is no signs to direct you in any way.

I really did not enjoy my time there as I just felt my skin crawling thought the whole experience.
Would not step foot in here again.

4  Thank Totalamnesia