Spent 2 nights there with my fiancee & had a great time. We got there at around 10pm & really friendly guy Doug brought us to our room...lovely room with seperate living room & balcony & huge bed in bedroom. I disagree with previous guest comment about the room lacking TV - we def didnt miss TV as we're in the middle of Connemara & it's in keeping with the relaxed atmosphere of the whole place. We did have a phone in our room. Had a few drinks in the bar that night & yes it's small but lovely relaxed atmosphere & friendly staff. Breakfast was lovely next morn - good choice of buffet style continental & full irish. We had booked in for rock climbing & high rope climbing which was brilliant - very nice Scottish instructor who was good craic & good at putting nerves at ease. Went for lunch after - buffet style lunch €12 for all you like - soup, different types of salads & breads & cheeses, cold meats, fish & fruits. We then did the surfing which was brilliant - would recommend. This was a short bus trip to Clew Bay - lovely beach & great waves. Our South African instructor was excellent too. Had dinner that night in Restaurant & although a bit pricey was greast choice a la carte menu, good wines & food very well presented & decent portions. Overall great short trip - Beautiful building, spotlessly clean, relaxed atmosphere, very friendly staff, great food & the Spa looks great but didnt go this time (ran out of money for this unfortunately). The Adventure centre is brilliant - great choice & great staff. Great for outdoorsy couples & families. We will def go back sometime. It is a bit pricey but I think worth it for all they have to offer.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- From warm Irish hospitality to exquisite food, outdoor adventure to ultimate relaxation, Delphi Resort is the place to escape to, to enlighten your lust for life, awaken your senses and truly embrace Ireland's magnificent landscape and scenery, all from the comfort of the 300 acre resort. Delphi Resort is located in the heart of the scenically breath-taking Delphi Valley, near Leenane, Connemara, Co. Galway, Ireland. With its stunning scenic location, Delphi is a world apart and a haven for romantic getaways, special occasions, adventure-filled family holidays and wellness escapes. Situated just 10 mins from Leenane, Connemara, 30 mins from Westport and 80 mins from Galway City, Delphi Resort is surrounded by magical scenic drives along the Wild Atlantic Way. If looking to explore the area, Kylemore Abbey and Connemara National Park are located just 30 mins away, with Louisburgh and Croagh Patrick just 20 mins away - making Delphi Resort the perfect base for those that want to get settled at the resort and for those that like to travel and see the sights! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Agoda and Priceline so you can book your Delphi Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Delphi Mountain Resort And Spa
- Delphi Mountain Hotel Leenane
- Hotel Delphi Mountain