We arrived on the 22nd of June to the most friendly receptionists. We went and got cup of coffee and Tunisian Orange Cake which was to die for and had the added bonus of being gluton free. Emily served us with a smile and was very friendly. We were then shown to our room and the word I used was "wow" 2 settees 2 tables in a very spacious room. The bedroom was large and bright with a king bed and a single with lovely furniture. The bathroom was nice and the icing on the cake was the balcony with the amazing view of the mountains. The room was very clean and the mattresses were so comfortable. We then had dinner in the restaurant again with the amazing view and dinner was beautiful. All of the staff were lovely but I would like to give a special mention to Erica, she looked like she really enjoyed her job and was always smiling. We went into the bar and watched a very friendly waiter called Sean work his magic with the cocktails and he made me one with baileys and it was lovely. Thanks for the entertainment Sean. You have to book the spa area which is great because it is never packed out and once more you are in the the large Jacuzzi looking out at the mountains. As you would expect wifi is iffy which is to be expected in a mountainous area, wouldn't have bothered with it only I was trying to contact my sister. All the staff were excellent but a special thank you to Louise who was very helpful and obliging. If you want a totally relaxed peaceful, friendly break definitely try this gem out, it is amazing and we will be back.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- From warm Irish hospitality to exquisite food, outdoor adventure to ultimate relaxation, Delphi Resort is the place to escape to, to enlighten your lust for life, awaken your senses and truly embrace Ireland's magnificent landscape and scenery, all from the comfort of the 300 acre resort. Delphi Resort is located in the heart of the scenically breath-taking Delphi Valley, near Leenane, Connemara, Co. Galway, Ireland. With its stunning scenic location, Delphi is a world apart and a haven for romantic getaways, special occasions, adventure-filled family holidays and wellness escapes. Situated just 10 mins from Leenane, Connemara, 30 mins from Westport and 80 mins from Galway City, Delphi Resort is surrounded by magical scenic drives along the Wild Atlantic Way. If looking to explore the area, Kylemore Abbey and Connemara National Park are located just 30 mins away, with Louisburgh and Croagh Patrick just 20 mins away - making Delphi Resort the perfect base for those that want to get settled at the resort and for those that like to travel and see the sights! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Priceline, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Orbitz, Agoda and TripOnline SA so you can book your Delphi Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Delphi Mountain Hotel Leenane
- Delphi Mountain Resort And Spa
- Hotel Delphi Mountain