This is the second time we have stayed here and we had a really great time both times. But some of that might be because we got Supervalu rate! on the plus side the location is amazing and rooms v nice especially the balcony with table an chairs looking out to the lake an mountains. On the down side the food is only ok at best both main meals of our one night stay had to go back an we are not fussy eaters one was so burnt it was inedible an one was cold. We had to wait a very long time for the food also. Our complaint was dealt wiv very well by the lovely barman though! We weren't the only ones to complain about the food either. Also the place needs a bit of sprucing up - the flower boxes on the balcony are in desperate need of tlc and really detract from the place and the woodwork around the place is in need of treatment. It is a shame thatin the height of summer that the balcony is only used as a smoking area. It smells so bad that it would put you off having a drink or eating outside. It wud be better if smokers were asked to smoke elsewhere. The gravel areas ouside could do with some tlc. We enjoyed the spa and seaweed bath. Will def come back but the place needs a bit of work on terms of kitchen and outside decor.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- From warm Irish hospitality to exquisite food, outdoor adventure to ultimate relaxation, Delphi Resort is the place to escape to, to enlighten your lust for life, awaken your senses and truly embrace Ireland's magnificent landscape and scenery, all from the comfort of the 300 acre resort. Delphi Resort is located in the heart of the scenically breath-taking Delphi Valley, near Leenane, Connemara, Co. Galway, Ireland. With its stunning scenic location, Delphi is a world apart and a haven for romantic getaways, special occasions, adventure-filled family holidays and wellness escapes. Situated just 10 mins from Leenane, Connemara, 30 mins from Westport and 80 mins from Galway City, Delphi Resort is surrounded by magical scenic drives along the Wild Atlantic Way. If looking to explore the area, Kylemore Abbey and Connemara National Park are located just 30 mins away, with Louisburgh and Croagh Patrick just 20 mins away - making Delphi Resort the perfect base for those that want to get settled at the resort and for those that like to travel and see the sights! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Travelocity, Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Priceline, Agoda and TripOnline SA so you can book your Delphi Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Delphi Mountain Hotel Leenane
- Delphi Mountain Resort And Spa
- Hotel Delphi Mountain