“Fab”

Holywood, United Kingdom
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Fab”
Reviewed March 18, 2014

Come here every time I am in Dunfanaghy! Kids love it and we find the staff so good to get along with!! Truly one of the highlights of our holidays in Donegal!! Thanks Helen, Niamh and all the gang.
Jyil

Visited July 2013
1 Thank Jyil B

Billings, Montana, United States
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“What I had hoped for”
Reviewed October 8, 2013

The operator of this facility, Helen and her daughter Niamh are fantastic women. Their knowledge, abilities, friendliness and care are at the top of my list!! Would go again just to experience their world.

Visited September 2013
2 Thank Kimberley D
Dublin, Ireland
16 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 63 helpful votes
“Great fun”
Reviewed October 7, 2013

On a recent weekend break we booked a half an hour lead-out on the beach for our two children and took two horses out ourselves also. We all loved it - the horses (Lilly, Lollipop, Rio and Murphy) were calm and we all enjoyed the ride immensely. Definitely recommend.

Visited October 2013
1 Thank morck_11
Liverpool, England, United Kingdom
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 6 helpful votes
“Hell of a Ride!!!!!”
Reviewed September 26, 2013

my wife and i had a ride along the lovely beach, lovely tuition and calm horses, a horse for whatever size and shape yiu are is provided (obviously), no need to be frankie detori, we would highly recommend this activity

1 Thank Lambey2012
Jacksonville, Oregon
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“The best equestrian trip of my life”
Reviewed September 25, 2013

Exceptional experience
The riding was exciting and countryside stunningly beautiful.
The staff professional and proficient in all aspects of customer service.
The horses were well cared for and knew their job. The horses were willing and able and loved what they were doing. The horses were all beautiful too. The equipment in excellent working condition.
Safety was always considered and the staff kept a watchful eye on us at all times.
More importantly the staff made us feel so welcomed. Their enthusiasm was infectious! I want to go back and bring more of my family and friends to experience this magical place. Thanks Dunfanaghy Stable for the best riding of my life

Visited September 2013