Arnolds Hotel
$149
$285
$173
$118
Mulroy Woods Hotel(Milford)(Great Value!)
$94
$92
$106
Mcgettigan's Hotel Letterkenny(Letterkenny)(Great Value!)
$82
$80
Dillons Hotel(Letterkenny)
$144
$95
Agoda.com
  • Restaurant
All reviewsa family run hotelfly barsea viewfriendly hotelchowderkipperschecking outlive musichorse ridingopen firelovely mealweekend breaksaturday nightwonderful weekendmany yearswell worth a visitenjoyable stay
Reviewed September 3, 2013

Myself and my wife have just returned from a glorious week staying in Arnolds hotel in Dunfanaghy.The staff were just brilliant and could nt have been more engaging or helpfull.We have stayed in Arnolds several times before and were treated like royalty.We had food in the bar on 2 evenings and on 1 evening we ate in the bistro which was also lovely.There was music each evening in the bar.We are looking foward to our next trip to Arnolds.Clif and Pam.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank clif l
Garoidin, Owner at Arnolds Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded October 8, 2013

Thank you taking the time to share your positive holiday experience with us at the Arnold Family Hotel Dunfanaghy County Donegal Ireland. We really appreciate the very complimentary comments regarding the level of engagement and service you received from our staff as well as the hospitality, food and ambience you experienced during your stay with us. We look forward to welcoming you back to the Arnold Family Hotel.

Reviewed August 30, 2013

My husband & I stayed here in August with my Mum. The staff were very friendly & helpful. Mum is hard of hearing & registered blind so they made a note at reception so that in case there was a fire somebody would go to her room & help her. In the restaurant the staff were all helpful especially Marie. I cannot eat gluten & dairy & they made eating in the restaurant a pleasure.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank Hazel1959
Reviewed August 28, 2013

The hotel could do with a faceover. Very dated. Same old pictures on the wall with fish in glass cases. On the other hand. staff very friendly and nothing any trouble. Food great. Try their mussels they are to die for.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled with friends

Thank you for your positve comments on your recent dining experience with us. We really appreciate your feedback on the friendly helpful staff and that you really enjoyed the mussels. I have noted your comments on the decor.

Reviewed August 23, 2013

I stayed here in July and after haven't to vacate the house we were renting rather unexpectedly, Arnold's were very understanding and went out of their way to make sure we enjoyed our stay in Dunfanaghy.
We stayed in a chalet and although the decor was slightly dated it was perfectly comfortable. The staff were excellent, especially Avril who came up to the chalet everyday to bring towels etc and check if I needed anything as I was on crutches.
The food was very good, plenty of choices and reasonably priced.
The children really enjoyed the horse riding and the hotel location is so central you can walk everywhere.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed August 13, 2013

I turned up on spec and they found me a tiny single room with no view (High up window!) but it was clean and comfy and the karma was right. The staff were absolutely delightful, and couldn't have been more helpful in every way. Good breakfast. Good food in the whiskey bar with terrific staff again, and Irish music being played, in that laid back way the Irish have perfected. It is in a great position in a lovely town and the coast and countryside around Dunfanaghy took my breath away. I'd definitely go there again for the all round great experience.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled solo
CafeArnou, Owner at Arnolds Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded August 14, 2013

Thank you for your very complimentary review on your recent stay with us at Arnolds Hotel. We really appreciate your positive feedback and we look forward to welcoming you back to stay with us.