We recently stayed in the absolutely beautiful Ritz Carlton in Enniskerry on several occasions. We have regularly eaten here but never stayed. This hotel is absolute luxury. We enjoyed every minute of our stays. The minute you walk in the door you are greeted with excellent customer service and a really high level of attention to detail from the staff.
The rooms are of a really high standard, as you would expect from a hotel of this quality. There was nothing to disappoint. The setting of the hotel is really beautiful, with the backdrop of the Sugarloaf Mountain. The exterior of the hotel is not as beautiful as the interior but don't let that put you off, once inside you will enjoy every minute of your stay.
The spa is excellent, I enjoyed a customised facial with one of the best beauticians I have ever met, she really took the time to advise. The spa setting is stunning too with a beautiful swimming pool and facilities. Make time to enjoy the relaxation room after your treatment which is wonderful.
We had a small problem in our room and mentioned it to Benoit, one of the managers who was absolutely excellent and really made sure to look after us and fix the problem immediately, it was very impressive how he dealt with us.
I would advise that you make sure to book a table in the Sugarloaf restaurant if you are planning afternoon tea or a glass of wine, it gets very busy and can often be booked and you want to make sure you have one of the window tables overlooking the Sugarloaf.
The Gordon Ramsay Restaurant is very nice but I felt that the Sugarloaf restaurant was also a really nice option for dinner too, it has less choice on the menu but the food is very good and it is lovely at night.
The bar in the hotel beside the Gordon Ramsay restaurant is great too, lovely atmosphere and is set as a typical old fashioned Irish bar and they have had live Irish music which is good fun
Take a walk around the ground and if your up to it, hire one of their bikes and enjoy a cycle around the lovely grounds and make sure to visit Powerscourt Gardens and House - on the same grounds
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Powerscourt Hotel, Autograph Collection offers outstanding luxury among 5-star hotels in Wicklow, Ireland. We are set amidst one of the most scenic and historic estates in the country, providing travellers with a a 200-room resort showcasing Palladian-style architecture and giving guests a host of amenities. At our hotel nestled in the hills of Enniskerry, 30 minutes from Dublin, you will find a spa, Powerscourt Golf Club, on-site restaurant and perfect accommodations offering easy access to rustic Enniskerry and all of County Wicklow. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Marriott, Orbitz, Expedia, Priceline, Hotels.com, Agoda, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets, Hotwire, HotelQuickly and Evoline ltd so you can book your Powerscourt Hotel, Autograph Collection reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Ritz-Carlton Powerscourt, County Wicklow Hotel Enniskerry
- Ritz Carlton Enniskerry
- Ritz Carlton Hotel Enniskerry
- Ritz Enniskerry
- Enniskerry Ritz-Carlton
- Powerscourt Hotel, Autograph Collection Ireland/Enniskerry, County Wicklow