Powerscourt Hotel, Autograph Collection
  • Beachfront
$89
$86
  • Beachfront
Glenview Hotel(Glen Of The Downs)
$96
$93
$112
$108
$139
$124
  • Restaurant
Fitzpatrick Castle Hotel Dublin(Killiney)(Great Value!)
$135
$107
Orbitz.com
The Beacon(Sandyford)
$130
$117
2,760 results
All reviewssika restaurantthe ritz carltonsugar loaf loungesugarloaf mountainmountain view suitebathroom mirrorbeautiful hotelmcgills pubsugarloaf loungeirish barwalk in wardrobegordon ramsaythe river walkfive star hoteldressing roompure luxuryafternoon tea
FilterAll languages
Reviewed September 15, 2011

This is a magnificent hotel. The mountain view was amazing and the service was impeccable.

Room Tip: We had a mountain view room that was spectacular.
  • Stayed: September 2011, traveled as a couple
Reviewed September 13, 2011

Spent a 4 nights here during Christmas. The hotel and surrounding grounds are gorgeous. Our room was a suite which was just fantastic. I think I'm right in saying all rooms are suites which is a real treat.

Me and my boyfriend booked in for massages which were lovely but it was really disappointing that the thermal suites were separated into male and female.

All in all, I'd highly recommend the Ritz-Carlton

• Stayed: December 2010, traveled as a couple
Reviewed September 13, 2011

This is by far the best hotel I've ever experienced. The suite we had was amazing, it was so roomy and properly separated into living room area and bedroom area with a tv in each room. The bathroom was huge and separate shower area which was bigger than I've ever seen, plus a tv in the bathroom so I could have a soak whilst watching the tennis!. The hotel was immaculate everyday and the views of the sugar loaf mountains from our private balcony were amazing. One thing I don't normally note is staff and it's usually pretty standard across the industry, however, this is not the case at this hotel. The staff are exceptional, they are polite at all times and nothing is ever too much. We had to check out at 6am on our last day, breakfast isn't served until 7:30, but I spoke with the hotel staff (Patrick you were great, thanks!) they prepared me and my wife a pack up to take away with us on our journey filled with fresh hot pastries, fruit, juice, yogurts and as we handed our room key in they bought up a hot tea pot to serve us a hot drink to take away with us as well. There's so much more to say about this hotel and the experience we had, but none of it would contain a negative, I've never experienced such a fantastic stay away and although initially it seems expensive, the value is really worth it. I will certainly be back!... Oh, and one final thing... The espa spa, swimming pool and gym facilities (gym and pool are free for guests)... Sublime experience!.

• Stayed: September 2011
2  Thank Alistair1982
Reviewed September 12, 2011

This was our fourth trip to the Ritz and again it did not fail to disappoint!

I booked a Mountain View suite and when I was booking I had advised that we stayed on the 6th floor before and loved it, when we arrived they welcomed us back and said that they had prepared the same suite again for our stay and we were delighted! When we got to the suite they had left us scones with cream and jam and a welcome back card! To see such personal touches from such a large hotel with so many guest rooms is refreshing.

We enjoyed some great music in Magills pub in the hotel on the Friday night which has added a great atmosphere to a pub which in past visits (before the introduction of the live music) could be quite quiet..

The highlight though was our meal in Gordon Ramsays on our second night which was delicious from beginning to end and was also packed which added a great atmosphere. The cocktails were also top notch but if wine is your drink there is more then enough to choose from!

We also enjoyed breakfast in bed which was delicious, perfectly cooked and delivered exactly on time!

Overall another brilliant experience and for us not too far from home, but you might as well be a thousand miles away!

• Stayed: September 2011, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Spud87
Reviewed September 6, 2011

Stayed using Marriot points and was wowed by the rooms. Extremely large room and bathrooms with unique modern features. Electronic curtains, mood lighting, tv in mirror in bathroom were highlights. Indoor pool was beautiful, large exercise room with extensive multiple machines. Only disappointment was the pub which had only one person working the whole bar and seating area which was filled with many people from the conference going on. Highly recommend staying here though and would have liked to stay a night or two more.

Room Tip: ask for the mountain views,
  • Stayed: September 2011, traveled with family