Stayed 2 nights at this hotel as wedding guest. Very warm and welcoming staff,
Lovely grounds, great area , minutes walk from Powercourt and about 10mins walk from Enniskerry village.
Food very good, very friendly staff more than made up for faded decore. Courtyard rooms small but adaquate and very clean,although walls thin so could hear normal conversation from next room.Good value for money.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Summerhill House Hotel, Enniskerry offers a warm and friendly welcome it is an ideal base for activity, surrounded by beauty, the hotel offers a charming mix of old and new. Lots of local activities and attractions in this fantastic location including Powerscourt Gardens and Waterfall and so easily accessible to Dublin city centre. Rainforest Day Spa on site. Great Spa packages available. Free car parking. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, Cheap Tickets and Hotel.de so you can book your Summerhill House Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Summerhill Hotel Enniskerry
- Summerhill House Hotel Ireland/Enniskerry, County Wicklow