We just had our wedding at the hotel and it was amazing. It truly was down to the wedding co-oridinator and all the staff at Summer Hill. The planning & professionalism of
all the staff was super.
All our friends and family are still talking about how lovely & kind the
staff were , how amazing the food ( canepe, dinner & afters) was & how the wedding room looked fantastic.
Not only was the day fabulous, the build up was a breeze down to how
flexible the hotel were, on food , decorations & how we wanted the garden to look ( we had a outside ceremony) I can honestly say , the wedding wouldn't have been
the same if it was in a different venue.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Summerhill House Hotel, Enniskerry offers a warm and friendly welcome it is an ideal base for activity, surrounded by beauty, the hotel offers a charming mix of old and new. Lots of local activities and attractions in this fantastic location including Powerscourt Gardens and Waterfall and so easily accessible to Dublin city centre. Rainforest Day Spa on site. Great Spa packages available. Free car parking. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotwire, Booking.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotels.com and TripOnline SA so you can book your Summerhill House Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Summerhill Hotel Enniskerry
- Summerhill House Hotel Ireland/Enniskerry, County Wicklow