This hotel is located just outside the village of Enniskerry which is about 20 kilometres from the centre of Dublin. The hotel is set in a nice location and there are plenty of outdoor activities in the local area ( Powerscourt Denense ) is just a short walk away. The hotel is a little dated however I believe this adds to the charm as it feels right. Bedrooms are nice and clean however my only quibble was most of the plugs were not the modern 13 amp type and i could not use any appliances phones etc for charging. Food was excellent and the staff were very helpful. My age old question would I stay again and the answer is yes but I would bring own portable charge unit.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Summerhill House Hotel, Enniskerry offers a warm and friendly welcome it is an ideal base for activity, surrounded by beauty, the hotel offers a charming mix of old and new. Lots of local activities and attractions in this fantastic location including Powerscourt Gardens and Waterfall and so easily accessible to Dublin city centre. Rainforest Day Spa on site. Great Spa packages available. Free car parking. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, TripOnline SA and Evoline ltd so you can book your Summerhill House Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Summerhill Hotel Enniskerry
- Summerhill House Hotel Ireland/Enniskerry, County Wicklow