“Locals place for dinner and drinks”
Review of Lounge

Lounge
Ranked #10 of 17 Restaurants in Enniskerry
Cuisines: Irish, Bar, European, Pub, Gastropub
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff
“Locals place for dinner and drinks”
Reviewed April 1, 2013

We ate there our last night in Ireland. The food was just ok, but they were very friendly. It seemed that there were many locals that met there for drinks in the evening. I am glad we went, but would not be at the top of my list.

• Visited March 2013

Enniskerry, Ireland
“Very decent family Pub”
Reviewed January 14, 2013

We have eaten here a few times now and have to say very decent Pub grub never had any problem with it yet , staff are very friendly . would recommend this place to anyone

• Visited January 2013
New Orleans, Louisiana
“Great fun on New Year's Eve”
Reviewed January 8, 2013

We visited the Lounge on the first day of our week-long trip to Enniskerry (Powerscourt Ritz-Carlton). The locals were friendly, and we liked the atmosphere of this pub. The food was fine. We didn't go back a second time for the food. We stopped in at 11:30 on New Year's Eve and enjoyed celebrating in our adopted local pub. . . .Hugs, dancing, whiskey. . . .All great fun. Thanks for making us Yanks feel welcome.

Visited December 2012
Dublin, Ireland
“Excellent Value Pub Grub”
Reviewed December 11, 2012

My husband & I have had pub grub in this village pub on a number of occasions & have never been disappointed. Mid week specials are a main course & glass of wine or beer for €16. The food is tasty & wholesome, good choice, service is friendly & efficient. The decor is modern & the lounge is normally busy even mid week so there is a good buzz without being too noisy. Certainly wee worth a visit.

• Visited December 2012
Dublin
“one good and one disappointing meal”
Reviewed November 19, 2012

My sistet and I went to lunch in the refurbished lounge. First impressions nice decor and popular for lunch.

We were greeted by the friendly maitre d who advised us of the daily specials. My sister chose the salmon and I had the thai green curry.

Service was a bit slow but the food when it arrived was beautifully presented. My dish came on an oblong plate the rice was beside a bowl containing the curry.
The salmon was lovely alas not so the curry it was like a thick coconut soup and contained six pieces of chicken and one slice of green pepper.

When paying the bill I mentioned my disappointment to the maitre d to which he replied I was the second person to make that comment and he would inform the chef !

We adjourned to a nearby coffee shop for desert and coffee