“Best food in Enniskerry!”

Emilia's Ristorante
Ranked #5 of 17 Restaurants in Enniskerry
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Business meetings, Families with children, Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed December 28, 2013

I'm not a fan of pub food, so when we found Emilia's it quickly became our favorite of the trip! To the point of eating there 4 or 5 times during our week-long stay. The food is wonderful! Tried pasta, pizza, salad... all of it delicious! Definitely give it a try. Pleasant staff and friendly locals! Enjoyed every meal!

Reviewed December 23, 2013 via mobile

Delicious food, great service and friendly staff! Have eaten there many times over the years and it's great to eat in or get a takeaway

Reviewed December 5, 2013

Please, Please, Please stop here! We were in the need of comfort food and stopped here. I ordered a pizza and my boyfriend ordered the pasta special Emilias. Both were incredibly delicious. I also have to comment on how quaint it is in the restaurant and how friendly the staff was. We have already been back twice. Everything is fresh and can be tailored to your liking. This is a must-go-to place and the prices were wallet friendly.

Reviewed November 1, 2013

This lovely restaurant was highly recommended to us by John, owner of Enniskerry Antiques Gallery( another must shop if you love collectables and antiques) He not only recommended to us but came in for a glass of wine and takeout dinner while we were there.We loved our meal,my daughter had the ravioli, and thought the sauce tasted as good as what she had eaten in Italy, my lasagna was very good also, the owner is Italian and his menus are as authentic as possible. He is pleasant with a wonderful sense of humor,Our waiter was very pleasant and knowledgable of menu and specials. We would definitely recommend this restaurant.

2  Thank Stephanie F
Reviewed October 14, 2013

Recommended by our B&B hosts. I was in the mood for comfort food and requested Bologonese on tagliatelle which was not in the menu. Our waiter was very helpful and accommodated my request. The bolognese was good but the lasagna my husband had was excellent. Would definitely go back if we were in Enniskerry.