Lahinch Hostel
Reviewed April 17, 2014

The Lahinch Hostel was a really great place to stay! The owner set us up with surfing lessons and was overly accommodating. The beds were clean and comfortable, the showers warm, the facilities well kept. The rooms were small, but definitely manageable.

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled with friends
Pat D, Manager at Lahinch Hostel, responded to this reviewResponded April 19, 2014

Hi Nicole, thanks for the nice review its good to get feedback and we appreciate it :) We hope to see you again soon. Thanks

Reviewed April 16, 2014 via mobile

I stayed in this hostel for a week end, i was in Lahinch for surfing, and they provide a boards storage place and hot showers when you dress your wetsuit off. The breakfast was as normal for an hostel but they let all the stuff all day long, so if you feel hungry you can eat during the afternoon. The room was confortable and clean and the bathrooms too.
The owner is really kind and provided me all the infos I needed, and when I asked him if I could use changing room and showers after my morning surf, the checkout day, he let me do it.
I really apreciate my staying and I strongly recommend this hostel.

Stayed: April 2014, traveled with friends

Hello again Alessandro, thanks for the kind words much appreciated. We hope you caught some good waves and we hope to see you again :)

Reviewed September 17, 2013

I stay here every time I visit lahinch. Perfect for surfers with gear (board room out back + shower facilities ideal) staff are always friendly. Never had a problem. Always had a great time. Seems to be a bit of work going on at the back. Caused no inconvenience at all.

1  Thank Eoin H
Reviewed August 29, 2013

We decided to pay a last minute short break in Lahinch before back to school routine ! Hostel was very clean and staff very helpful and friendly. We had a room with double bed and a set of bunks - absolutely suitable for our party of 2 adults and 2 children. Bedding, carpets etc v clean. Showers and toilets are communal and were equally clean and fresh! Location perfect for surfing / beach and eating out and enjoying the wonderful music and Craic lahinch offers. The kitchen was clean and had everything needed to make all meals! Would Defo recommend :-) and will return again soon

5  Thank CiaraMcG1
Reviewed August 10, 2013

I just returned from a two night stay in this hostel with 3 of my friends. We were a group of 4 girls and Pat "the owner" out us in 6 bed dorm. The rooms was spacious Compared to other hostels I have stayed. The hostel was clean had all facilities needed..

I would reccommend this hostel to all travellers it's great location and value for money :)

2  Thank ShellyD-86
Reviewed July 25, 2013

Lahinch is a lovely place and the hostel has a Great location, and is very tidy & clean. Very cheap. Lovely ghowers. Short walk to the beach, shorter walk to the pubs. It's all good. Friendly service too. I would recommend to any one. Two thumbs up!

• Stayed: July 2013
1  Thank KevOM76
Reviewed December 1, 2012

I stayed in this hostel as part of a large group of college students and could not have been happier with the experience. The staff encouraged having a bit of craic and although we had every intention of cleaning up the next morning (I swear!) they beat us to the punch and had done all the work before we woke up. Cannot wait to stay there again next year!!

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled with friends