“Great class!”

Lahinch Yoga Studio
More attraction details
Owner description: Lahinch Yoga Studio the first and only purpose built yoga studio in Lahinch. Bright and airy, lovely views perfect lighting, just 5 min walk from the beach. Car parking available. All equipment supplied at no extra cost.Classes to suit all levels of ability and all ages.Teacher Fully qualified with British Wheel of Yoga and Rainbow Yoga.
Reviewed April 26, 2013

We were in Lahinch to surf and visit and found out about the Yoga studio. So happy to be able to drop in for a class and well worth it. I really liked the balance between the active and relaxing stretches, and the instructor was great! I think there are different types of classes but the one we attended was mixed level and it was very comfortable for adapting to needs and abilities. Great class!

There are newer reviews for Lahinch Yoga Studio

Reviewed April 23, 2013

Thank you Helen for introducing me to yoga in 2009.
You are a wonderful yoga teacher and Lahinch yoga studio is a light and airy studio with a great vibe.
I am looking forward to to practicing yoga with you again in a few weeks time.

Reviewed April 17, 2013

I visit Ireland 2 or 3 times a year from London and try to fit in a session here each time. We always feel really chilled out after visiting Ireland & this really adds to it. Even though I go to yoga regularly at home I still manage to learn new techniques here and Helen explains things very well.

Reviewed April 10, 2013

Helen is a first class yoga teacher and will stretch you whatever your ability. She can handle multiple abilities within a single class, or push a more advanced class. Lahinch Yoga Studio classes are 90 minutes and excellent value.

Reviewed April 10, 2013

Helen runs a wonderful yoga studio. I've attended her classes for a few years and always feel great afterwards. She's enthusiastic, dedicated and very welcoming.