Moy House
$136
$127
$139
Agoda.com
Falls Hotel & Spa(Ennistymon)
$146
$142
$141
Agoda.com
Vaughan Lodge(Lahinch)
  • Restaurant
King Thomond Hotel(Lisdoonvarna)
No availability for your dates from our partners
All reviewsdrawing roomtasting menuhonesty barhonor barfairy talebeautiful roomlemon tartchef mattexpansive lawnhuge bedirish experiencenext morningliscannor bayshannon airportspectacular locationspent one nightwest coast of ireland
Reviewed July 9, 2012

This is a wonderful inn/guest house. The rooms are very nice and the food (we only had breakfast) is fabulous. On top of that, the service is first rate and the proprietors are very welcoming.

Our room had a roomy bed, wifi, a robe & slippers and an amazing shower. There is also a drawing room with a view of the ocean and an "honor bar" with a great selection of drinks.

After eating our lovely breakfast, we borrowed some of the Wellies that they have available and took a walk down to the beach. Even though it was a cloudy day, the view was beautiful.

The night we spent at Moy House was one of the highlights of our trip to Ireland, and I would highly recommend it.

Room Tip: I can't imagine that there's a bad room in the house.
  • Stayed: July 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed July 6, 2012

My husband and I and two daughters visited Ireland last month and Moy House was the best experience of our trip. I fell in love with Ireland, and we enjoyed all of the places we visited, but Moy House was Simply the best. We stayed for just one night before traveling to Dromoland Castle where we spent our last three nights. We wished we'd done it the other way around - three nights at Moy House and one at Dromoland.

Moy House is a quiet, peaceful, retreat. It is simple yet beautiful. The setting is serene and evocative. The welcome and service are first-rate. Of all the places we visited, this one is sticking with me. Oh, and the food. Kudos to the chef. I don't know when or how - but I will be back.

Room Tip: Do consider one of the spa rooms that opens on to the lawn and ocean. Heaven!
  • Stayed: June 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank cellapink
Reviewed June 17, 2012

We recently stayed at Moy House for 2 nights. I can honestly say that we have never experienced service and hospitality like it. From the super comfortable bed and the smart bathroom to the delicious food and relaxed atmosphere. Nothing is too much trouble at this wonderful hotel. Make sure that you get a sea view as it is the icing on the cake.

Room Tip: sea view rooms are the best
  • Stayed: June 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Alice M
Reviewed June 11, 2012

Great tasting menu, warm welcome, great location on the Atlantic Ocean, very memorable

• Stayed: May 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed June 8, 2012

The previous two reviews of Moy house could'nt have got it more wrong. I enjoyed exceptional hospitality and true Irish warmth when I stayed. The building is an old period piece in a lovely setting and this may have some drawbacks but not if you are looking for the authentic country house. The tasting menu is a well balanced and carefully presented with real fine dining touches. Caroline could not have been more helpful to us and all the people we met were delightful. We will be back and i hope many more like us. Keep up your fine work and standards - they will be appreciate by most!

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled solo