“absolutely gorgeous food, well impressed!!”
Review of Randaddy's

Randaddy's
Ranked #8 of 28 Restaurants in Lahinch
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery, Private Dining, Reservations
Description: Randaddy's is owned and operated by Randy Lewis. A native of Canada, Randy has cooked his way around the world, immersing himself in the culture and culinary customs of each country he has visited. So, how the heck did he end up in Lahinch? AboutRandaddysRandyExploringWell you see, Randy loves to travel but he's no ordinary tourist! He sees countries and cultures as great sources of ingredients, ideas and inspiration. Randy has incorporated what he absorbs from his travels into his cooking and creates flavoursome food made from the freshest, seasonal ingredients. It's Randy's ability to combine the exotic with the everyday to create culinary delights that makes dining in Randaddy's such an awesome eating experience. Randy is an explorer who loves to collect and compile ingredients and ideas from the countries he visits. He collates all this information in his recipe scrapbook so he can use what he has learned in Randaddy's. Centuries ago, explorers such as Magellan, Marco Polo and Columbus took samples of what they found for later study. They were always up for the next adventure - so is Randy. He is an unashamed adventurer, always up for the next voyage and he wants nothing more than to share his discoveries with you, to give you 'a real taste of adventure'...
Dublin
“absolutely gorgeous food, well impressed!!”
Reviewed September 25, 2013

We got randaddys resturant to provide the catering for 20 girls as part of my friends hen party. We were staying in lios na mara holiday homes and the food was delivered to the door piping hot and ready to eat. There was more than enough for everyone, even after 2nds there was more again left for us after the nightclub!!! Andy was a pleasure to deal with, and even made suggestions as to what salads etc he could provide and let me choose what suited the group. We had lasagne, selection of salads, selection of gorgeous fresh italian breads and then a mixed berry cheese cake to finish! Every1 at the hen was extremely impressed with the food, from the price to the portion sizes, everything was excellent!! Thanks randaddys!

Clare
“food and service top quality”
Reviewed September 23, 2013

went to Randaddy's on Saturday night for dinner, having pre-ordered the sushi. We had sushi and calamari to start, great quality, the sushi was spot on, and the calamari was wonderfully tender with light tempura style batter. Mains we had were lamb kebab (really tender and obviously well marinaded) with potato wedges and a tasty feta and veg side, and their in-house spicy Italian pizza (saw them preparing the pizza base so definitely home-made), which was really lovely. Delicious bottle of NZ white wine too. We didn't have dessert, too full! Service was just the right kind of attentive: there when we needed it. They seem to make everything in-house, and the care and attention shows in the quality of the food,at very reasonable prices, we would definitely recommend Randaddy's. Have also been there for coffee in the morning in the past, and the Americano is the best in Lahinch...

Ennistymon
“first time in!!”
Reviewed September 20, 2013

Had eaten in Randaddy's week ego, we were passing Lahinch and stopped for late dinner.
We found Randdady's, food was casual and very tasty. Tapas for two amazing. Very affordable price and friendly waitress who stayed with as till late, as we were the last people in restaurant.
Good location too, no problem to find a parking spot.

Visited September 2013
Cork
“Nice Discovery :)”
Reviewed September 16, 2013

We went to Lahinch for the weekend and stumbled across this place while having a walk.. first thing that struck was the guy outside tending to the tables engaged us, said hello etc. When we walked past later that evening we were deligted to find it was open. We went inside and sat in a lovely booth by a window.. it was warm cosy and nicely lit. The starter platter for 2 was beautifully presented (I ook a photo!) and delicious.. the spicy Pizza was exactly that ! SPICY and fab.. we returned the next evening for dinner and had pasta, it was fab.. lovely wines, reasonably priced. We went for the hat trick and returned Sunday morning. Randy knew we were heading back to Cork and insisted on giving us complimentary take away coffees for the journey... nice touch ! bottom line.. I would recommend this place... and I look forward to returning....

• Visited September 2013
“Poor service, order mixed up”
Reviewed September 14, 2013

Had eaten in Randaddy's, ordered the hot & spicy pizza and an Americano. I was given my Americano in a paper cup (am I not to be trusted with a ceramic mug?) and given a number for my order to display on my table.

Forty minutes later (my Americano was well and truly gone by now), I asked the waitress if something was wrong with my order. She took the number and asked one of the other waitresses, and I overheard them saying that two orders had been mixed up. Not sure how that happened when Randaddy's have you display an order number on your table!

The most annoying part was that no one came over to apologise and admit that orders had been mixed up. Instead I was repeatedly told "your pizza will be ready in a minute" every time the waitress walked by.

I finally got my pizza, decent size, probably ideal for two to share for lunch perhaps.

Visited August 2013