“Best B&B in Ireland”
Review of Crag Shore B&B

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Lahinch
Crag Shore B&B
Ranked #7 of 17 Lahinch B&B and Inns
Boston, Massachusetts
“Best B&B in Ireland”
Reviewed May 26, 2014

The owners are two of the nicest people I've met, I felt like a part of their family while I was here. Breakfast is great, the rooms are comfortable and spacious, and the view of the ocean and countryside is amazing. It was a 10 minute walk into Lahinch, which is a great town. I'm really going to miss it here, and when I come back to Ireland I'll definitely be staying here again.

Room Tip: Make sure to get a room with a seaside view
  • Stayed May 2014, traveled solo
2 Thank Erica S

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (9)
Atlanta, Georgia
Reviewed May 25, 2014 via mobile

A lovely setting atop a hillside outside Lahinch. The views of the surrounding landscape and ocean were glorious. It is a 15 min walk from town, so very quiet and peaceful. The rooms were spacious, clean and comfortable. Full Irish breakfast was the best we had...very good!

Stayed May 2014, traveled with friends
1 Thank Keith K
Newcastle
Reviewed March 27, 2014

Four of us stayed here for two nights and we absolutely loved it! The hospitality was excellent! For example, we were made cups of tea and hot chocolates with biscuits and were given a map of the owner's with local sites to see. They had a rescue dog that we all loved to play with. Would definitely stay again if we return to Lahinch and would recommend it to anyone :)

• Stayed March 2014
2 Thank eleanorsbaker
Bordeaux, France
Reviewed March 16, 2014 via mobile

I went first in this B&B in late August of 2011, and then came back in September of 2022, sure about where i wanted to stay! Roonie and Maura, the hosts, are the nicest people we met on our entire surtrip. Always smiling and thirsty to know people! The location is amazing with a view on the Cragshore bay, it is close to Lahinch where you can find pubs, restaurants and anything you need. 30 minutes away from the cliffs of Moher, you just have to spend a night here if you stay around.

Stayed August 2013, traveled with friends
1 Thank Thewildnomad
grand rapids
Reviewed November 6, 2013 via mobile

Amazing place to stay! Great location to awesome restaurants, spectacular views, and the Cliffs of Moher. Great couple that were very flexible and helpful! They got us into a room on very short notice which was so gracious of them. I would definitely stay here again if I go back to the Lahinch area.

• Stayed September 2013
2 Thank ginger_prins
Louisville, KY
Reviewed September 4, 2013

I was welcomed with open arms by Maura and Ronnie. The meals where wonderful. My room was peaceful and clean. I was able to use WiFi and had a personal television. The location was superb and what I was looking for in a vacation spot. The owners went above and beyond to make this trip one of my most memorable. I will surely miss this 'home away from home' and can be so lucky enough to return. Definitely beyond my expectations.

Room Tip: Although there is no fitness center or pool, there was plenty opportunity to enjoy nature at its fin...
  • Stayed August 2013, traveled solo
Needham, Massachusetts, United States
Reviewed August 7, 2013

My son and I stayed here for 7 days to attend the Gathering and explore around west Clare. My son has stayed there around 3 times previously (he lives in Dublin), but this was my first visit there from the US. Spectacular views and a unique homey B&B. Maura and Ronnie were fantastic hosts. Maura introduced us to her mother Mary, who was a real treat to talk to.

This B&B gave us a break from the "touristy" atmosphere of Lahinch, which has a number of quality places to dine. When it comes to hospitality, this B&B is #1.

Chris Considine -Needham, MA. USA

Room Tip: We stayed both in room #1, which has great view of the ocean and surrounding country. Later, we mov...
  • Stayed August 2013, traveled with family
Also consider these accommodations in or near Lahinch
Vaughan Lodge
Atlantic Hotel
Atlantic Hotel
#3 of 5 in Lahinch
Aran View Country House

Been to Crag Shore B&B? Share your experiences!