“Brilliant brilliant”

Lahinch Surf Experience
Ranked #1 of 10 Tours in Lahinch
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: Learn to surf in the lovely seaside town of Lahinch. Surf lessons and surf gear rental are available here all year round. For great value and great fun visit Lahinch surf experience and we will have you surfing the waves in no time.
Useful Information: Food available for purchase, Bathroom facilities, Lockers / storage, Activities for young children, Activities for older children
Reviewed July 2, 2014 via mobile

Me and my husband booked in for surfing lesson, both first timers so i was a little nervous, but our instructor Dexter was really brilliant, felt safe, learned a lot, and so much fun. Brilliant teacher, good quality equipment provided and really great value for the length of time we got! Highly recommend!

There are newer reviews for Lahinch Surf Experience

Reviewed June 8, 2014

Great lessons from friendly instructors and good prices. Third time we have gone and each time its been so much fun!

Reviewed June 2, 2014

Brought my 8 year old daughter surfing for the first time and we used LSE for board and suit hire. Dexter and John were very friendly and easy going. Didn't do lessons this time around as she was a bit nervous but Dexter was so friendly that by the end of the 2nd day she was asking to go back for a chat to ask him all about surfing...so I guess thats a guaranteed lesson and plenty of equipment hire from us over the next few months!!!....nice one Dexter!!!

Reviewed May 9, 2014

I went for a surf lesson wit James, 35e for adult 25e for student. When I rang up I spoke with Dexter who was very helpful in helping pick a time when surf would be good. The day we went it was miserable and raining but our instructor was still really enthusiastic and engaged. They supplied all the gear includin hats so we were warm. The lesson was good fun&our instructor was really helpful and made sure we caught good waves. The only thing I could fault was there were no free shower and changing facilities so we changed in the car. But there are showers available in the centre for 3euro if u wanted them. All in all a good fun experience would definitely recommend lahinch surf experience If you're going to Clare.

2  Thank bridiepie
Reviewed January 7, 2014

Sad to see pictures of the Surf Van underwater after the past storm, but this was amazing. I was in Ireland for my Wedding and decided to try surfing the day after. These guys got me a wet suit and a board, I was out for an hour and was getting up on the waves only after a few tries. I can't wait to get back to Lahinch!