“''Great Weekend! Well Worth it!''”
Review of Ben's Surf Clinic

Ben's Surf Clinic
Ranked #3 of 10 Tours in Lahinch
More attraction details
Owner description: Ben has been coaching surfing since 1993 and set up Bens Surf Clinic in Lahinch Co. Clare to become the top Lahinch surf school. We provide top quality surf lessons with a difference. We work in small groups (max 6) with a level 2/3 surf coach to give lots of personnal attention and hopefuly help you progress quickly. We coach all levels from beginner to advanced including video analysis. We were Irelands first hard board surf school and are delighted to coach you on your own board, or bring you throuhg the complete basics.All our lessons are for two hours in the water, as we believe time in the water is waht people really wnat and is also the best place to learn. We have a wide range of lessons and course for kids right through to the old adventurer so come along and try a new surf experience.
Reviewed January 25, 2013

After just completing a weekend at Bens Surf clinic, I must admit it was a complete eye opener.

I found Ben and his team professional, personable and with very strong attention to detail.

I have been surfing myself for a few years on a regular basis and with this I have developed some bad habits, Ben and his team were quickly able to point these out in a constructive manner and in turn point me in the right direction.

I would definitely recommend Bens Surf Clinic to any surfer of any level looking to progress!

1  Thank Tom L
There are newer reviews for Ben's Surf Clinic

Reviewed January 21, 2013 via mobile

If you want to learn how to surf, Ben's Surf Clinic is second to none. I'm just back from a three day visit to Lahinch and am still 'stoked' from my sessions with Ben and his team.

They don't just show you what to do, they stick with you until you do it right! And they miss nothing.

Great teachers and great guys. See you all again soon.

1  Thank RobMoore75
Reviewed January 17, 2013

Have been surfing 3yrs at least once a week and got a voucher for a two hour lesson for Christmas from Ben's Surf Clinic. He took an hour to undue all my bad habits and the 2nd hour was spent putting all his coaching into practice. I can honestly say that I noticed the difference immediately. Highly recommended. I will be back in 4 -6 weeks to iron out those kinks and I recon that's me sorted for life! Thanks Ben!!

Ben B, Owner at Ben's Surf Clinic, responded to this reviewResponded January 20, 2013

hi paul thanks for the review worked out a great day with conditions and you really stepped up a notch or two, delighted. see you in water soon ben

Reviewed December 21, 2012 via mobile

It was an awesome lesson, great fun and we learned lots. Ben was very accommodating too and met us at 8:30 to get a great lesson in before the high tide.

1  Thank Lukejnr
Reviewed December 11, 2012

As a keen surfer I was looking to brush up on my technique so I said I'd have a go at one of Ben's intermediate weekend courses. It was amazing. A total eye opener. From simple tips on waxing your board to in-depth video analysis I learned so much. It was tough work at times but the lads managed to knock my bad habits on the head over the weekend and now I'm far more confident in the water. The team were consummate professionals and had an answer and explanation for every question.

Sound lads, great experience!