“Yum!!”
Review of The Corner Stone

The Corner Stone
Ranked #5 of 26 Restaurants in Lahinch
Cuisines: Irish, Bar, European, Pub, Soups
Good for: Large groups, Local cuisine, Special occasions, Families with children, Kids, Bar scene
Dining options: Brunch, Dinner, Lunch, Drinks, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Ennis, Ireland
“Yum!!”
Reviewed February 20, 2013

Excellent chowder and cod.... My favorite place to eat in Lahinch! Vary friendly staff, good atmosphere, great value, just a great place to eat!

Visited September 2012
1 Thank Sonabear

Cheliabinsk, Chelyabinsk, Russia
“Sandwiches”
Reviewed February 9, 2013

We were traveling around Ireland for 1300 kilometers. And I have to say, that there were the best sandwiches in Ireland in The Corner Stone pub. I would like to come back to this small town because of these sandwiches and the ocean, which is right on the corner of the pub. Very atmospheric place and nice lady works there

ireland
“Lovely fresh seafood”
Reviewed January 30, 2013

I ate here on January 28th. The place had a nice welcoming atmosphere and really friendly staff. We had the seafood chowder, mussels and cod. The seafood was fresh and very tasty. I will be back.

Cork, Ireland
“Pricey Pub Grub”
Reviewed January 29, 2013

I visited the Cornerstone on Sat 26th January along with 5 friends when touring around the area. We found that the atmosphere there was a perfect mix for both pub drinkers on sat evening and diners who were there for a meal. Our food was pretty standard pub grub and we enjoyed the experience. We paid up at the bar individually for our meals at the end,and as I was paying for my roast chicken (E13.95) the waitress who served our food mentioned to the girl on till that I was to be billed for an extra E4.00 for a portion of veg. I asked as to why I was being billed 4euro for a saucer sized plate of veg which I naturally assumed was accompanying my roast meal. The girl replied that the veg was an extra to which I regretfully caved and paid for. Upon congregating with my friends outside the door we all agreed that it was ridiculous. Overall I left feeling that the 17.95 that I ended up paying for an average meal was excessive. Unfortunately the unexpected cost soured my experience.

Cork, Ireland
“great place”
Reviewed January 16, 2013

was back again in lahinch called to cornerstone for a bite to eat,we had fish and chips & beer battered monktail all very tasty.the cornerstone was a little quieter than the last time i was there, the staff are always pleasant and helpful.Can't wait to come back during the year.