“Worst Chinese Food Ever at The Emperor Chinese in Lahinch”
1 of 5 bubbles Review of Emperor Restaurant

Emperor Restaurant
Ranked #19 of 26 Restaurants in Lahinch
Cuisines: Chinese, Asian
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations, Seating, Waitstaff
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations, Seating, Waitstaff
Co Clare, Ireland
“Worst Chinese Food Ever at The Emperor Chinese in Lahinch”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 16, 2010

My wife and I were taken to the Emperor Restaurant in Lahinch for dinner. This is located in a part of the Lahinch Golf and Leisure Hotel. The couple with us had a one year old child. The wait staff was very courteous and helpful and the decor is love.y But the food is awful. The noodles were greasy and the sauce too salty. The calamari were cooked to death, very tough and rubbery. The chicken that I tasted one forkful of seemed a bit off and I spit it out. Later that same night my wife my wife had terrible diarrhea and vomiting - she was the only one to order the chicken.
To to it off, the bill was well over €120 for four people. The restaurant is nothing like one would expect from Chinese restaurants, even by Irish standards. Poor quality food and terribly over-priced. We would never go back and we'd advise you to avoid it as well. I complained to the hotel but they said they had nothing to do with the restaurant. I complained to the restaurant but they gave me the brush-off.
This place is best avoided.

7 Thank woodflute