“Okay for a family” 3 of 5 bubbles
Review of Kettler's Restaurant - CLOSED

Kettler's Restaurant
Cuisines: European
Dining options: Dinner, Accepts American Express, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Cash Only, Digital Payments, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Street Parking, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: Kettler's Restaurant, part of Clare Coast Hotels group, is located along the Wild Atlantic Way, in the heart of the picturesque seaside village of Lahinch, County Clare.We offer a wide variety of dishes created and prepared by Executive Chef Saurav and his talented team. With a cozy, relaxed atmosphere and comfortable sophistication, Kettler's lends itself to fine dining or a casual supper. We have a list of wines carefully selected to suit all tastes, featuring several choices by the glass and a wide range by the bottle, as well as classic cocktails made with fresh ingredients. Here in Kettler's we pride ourselves on serving quality authentic food at reasonable prices with friendly efficient service. We look forward to welcoming you!
Brooklyn, New York
“Okay for a family”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 10, 2013

Not terrible, but pretty basic fare. I had trout with prawns and my wife had their grilled salmon, both of which seemed to come with the same butter/cream sauce. Not much imagination.

ennis
“Steak out”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 9, 2013

We ordered four steaks,my friend Gerry's had grizzel down the middle , my steak was ok until I got to the last quarter when it became uneadable, before that we ordered a bottle of wine which took 15 minutes to arrive to our table even though we could see on the counter behind us. Steaks were warm not hot , do not often write about food but I feel people should be warned.

• 1 of 5 bubbles
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
Kettlers, Manager at Kettler's Restaurant, responded to this review, August 10, 2013
Dear Customer,
Thank you for your feedback. I would be delighted to hear from you please give me a call
on 065 7082681 .
“This was superb”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 7, 2013 via mobile

Has a fantastic meal on August 6th pâté to start shared then one of the best steaks I have had on a long time cooked exactly as ordered and the salmon with prawns was also excellent
All served by very pleasent and helpful staff
We will be back !!!

Cork
“Best meal in a long time”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 27, 2013

Have just had a fabulous meal I Kettler's. Having finished a tiring day of rain and thunder on the golf course we were looking forward to our dinner. We tried out Kettler's and were not dissapointed. I mentioned that I was coeliac and was instantly reassured that this was not a problem. I had the most amazing black sole with a beurre blanc. Still licking my lips. My husband had the cod special which was just as delicious. My father in law had the most moist and tasty chicken on spinach and is still talking about the LARGE bowl of strawberries and cream that he had for dessert. A couple of very nice espressos finished off a very nice meal. The service was professional and attentive at all times. Would highly recommend Kettler's and will definitively be back.

• Visited July 2013
Lahinch, Ireland
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Terrible”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 24, 2013

Service was extremely slow, food didn't come for nearly and hour even though we had a 4 day old baby with us and asked it to be a bit hurried, when the food finally came the chowder was horrendous with uncooked fish in it, the margarita pizza which cost €14 tasted like an under-cooked frozen pizza and was tiny..and the lamb was mediocre. The waitress was apologetic, but I would never eat here again.

Visited May 2013
Kettlers, Manager at Kettler's Restaurant, responded to this review, July 29, 2013
Dear Guest
Thank you for taking the time to provide your feedback regarding your experience when dining at our restaurant. I am disappointed to hear that your experience was not what it should have been and I would like to apologise to you for the slow service and the food you received. We had difficulties in our kitchen on the night in question and I am now pleased to In-form you that we have resolved these problems and our restaurant service and high standard of food is now back to what it should be. I would be delighted if you would accept our offer of a complimentary meal to make up for your poor experience. Please feel free to contact me directly to arrange a visit. Once again please do accept our apologies and I will look forward to welcoming you all to Kettler’s Restaurant.