“Worth a Stop”

Kenny Woollen Mills Shop
Ranked #1 of 3 Shopping in Lahinch
More attraction details
Owner description: Kenny Woollen Mills is a family run business. We cater for both Irish and oversea visitors. A one stop shop. Aran Sweaters and Irish Wool, products made in Ireland, T-shirts, Golf, Wool Throws, Irish Jewellery, Pottery. Lahinch Art Gallery attached showing the best of Irish art. Located on picturesque Wild Atlantic Way Route.
Reviewed July 25, 2013

This was a nice little shop to go see the local handiwork. I was a student at the time I was traveling and I think most of the woolen items were out of my price range, but it was still nice to look at the shop. They had drinks for sale and lots of other items, like books and postcards. Definitely worth a stop.

Reviewed July 21, 2013

We visited this shop a few times during our stay in the area and always found the staff very friendly and helpful. They have a great variety of clothing, souvenirs and gifts that you can spend ages in the shop just browsing.

Reviewed June 12, 2013

We requested our driver stop at a local town on are way to the Cliffs of Moher, he drove to this lovely small town called Lahinch we stopped at this great store called Kenny Woollen Mills! Outstanding shopping, Great customer service, family owned store, they were so sweet and helpful. We purchased several Irish wool sweaters, and gifts. Great selection on sweaters, Jewelry, Irish crystal, Art, and plenty of gifts. Not to mention , Prices were great too!!
I would recommend this shop as a great shopping experience while traveling to the Cliffs of Moher in Ireland!!

1  Thank 508Stephanie
Reviewed May 2, 2013

Great place to have a fashion browse, gift section has some lovely items and the art gallery at the back is sure to have several paintings you will go back to view

Reviewed March 31, 2013

I was determined not to shop on this trip, but the wrap sweater vest on the manikin was irresistible. We popped into the store just as it was closing (we were going to the pub across the street for supper). Rather than shoo us out, as an American shop owner might, this person told me I need the sweater vest in a darker shade, helped me pull it on, yanked it off again because it was too big, and got me settled into the perfect one. Of course I had to buy it.
I have no idea what other goodies they may have, but the sweaters and other knitwear are top-notch and very Irish.

1  Thank Elizabeth T