Stayed in Clare Inn at the beginning of April '12. Nice hotel, with friendly staff although the night we stayed there was a row in a room nearby which went on until 5.30am which should have been dealt with by night staff. Nice food in restaurant although Saturday night entertainment not the greatest in the bar. The hotel is mid way between Ennis and Dromoland Castle. Theres no better way to spend a sunny Sunday Afternoon than sitting outside Dirty Nellys pub people watchin. Dont bother going to Shannon as there's nothing in it....
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated on 450 acres of wooded countryside, The Inn at Dromoland features a fully equipped health & fitness club, an indoor swimming pool and newly refurbished rooms overlooking the Shannon Estuary. There is free private parking and the hotel is just 10 minutes from Shannon Airport. It is situated on the renowned Dromoland Estate and is part of the Dromoland Castle family. A range of Clare attractions are located nearby including the Dromoland Estate as well as Bunratty Castle & Folk Park, Craggaunowen and Ennis town. We invite you to explore our extensive range of special offers which range from Midweek and Weekend Breaks, Family Breaks and Luxury Package Breaks.The team at The Inn at Dromoland look forward to welcoming you and ensuring you have a relaxing and enjoyable stay. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with World Independent Hotel Promotion, Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Agoda, Travelocity, Priceline, Hotwire, getaroom.com, Cancelon and TripOnline SA so you can book your The Inn at Dromoland reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Clare Inn Hotel And Suites
- Clare Hotel Newmarket-On-Fergus
- The Inn At Dromoland Ireland/Newmarket-On-Fergus