Tripadvisor
Post
Inbox
Search
4,625 results
All reviews walled garden hawk walk golf course cocktail bar felt like royalty beautiful grounds dream come true falconry experience fig tree clay shooting horseback riding once in a lifetime golf club our honeymoon fine dining pony and trap stayed longer
Selected filters
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

DROMOLAND CASTLE has to be the best experience in hospitality that I have ever came across, I have never seen anything quite like it and I havnt enough space to say just how good it was, I recommend it in every way Top Class 12 out of 10.
GP McManus

Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Mark_Nolan_GM, General Manager at Dromoland Castle Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 2 weeks ago

Dear GER-MCMANUS20

Thank you for your wonderful review which I will enjoy sharing with all of the team. It gives us great pleasure to receive such positive feedback as it makes all our efforts worthwhile.

I hope that we have the pleasure of welcoming you back to visit us again in the not too distant future.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

We stayed at the castle a a wedding weekend that was held at the castle. It was expensive but it was a once in a life time experience. The rooms were lovely, the gardens were spectacular and the staff could not have been more helpful. I would highly recommend staying here.

Date of stay: August 2019
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Mark_Nolan_GM, General Manager at Dromoland Castle Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Dear travelbum123

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us on Trip Advisor. I am so pleased that you enjoyed your stay at Dromoland and hope that we have the pleasure of your company again in the not too distant future. In the meantime we truly appreciate your recommendation.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

A family break, We enjoyed the Castle every aspect excellent, the staff, service, food and accommodation.
We will be back as soon as possible, could not recommend Dromoland Castle highly enough.
Roll on any excuse for next visit.

• Trip type: Traveled with family

Dear Jet595618

Many thanks for the lovely review and for taking the time to share your experience with us.

On behalf of everybody here, thank you for your kind comments which I have shared with the entire team. I hope it is not too long before we have the pleasure of welcoming you back again.

Reviewed 5 weeks ago

Beautiful hotel in beautiful surroundings. The setting is spectacular. The grounds are immaculately maintained. Front of house staff were friendly and courteous. Only disappointing aspect of our trip was the service in the restaurant, but the food was phenomenal!

• Trip type: Traveled as a couple

Dear carolinepierce25

Thank you for your kind words, I am so pleased that you enjoyed your stay with us for the most part. I am naturally disappointed that you were not entirely happy with the service you received in the restaurant, I will certainly discuss your comments with the team.

I hope that you would consider returning to Dromoland for a future visit, we would be delighted to welcome you back.

Reviewed January 17, 2020

Dromoland Castle is a treat one should have. It is what we all hope for in a classic setting. You can not hope for better. The rooms are beautiful, the service is superb, the food, cocktails, and activities as well. All work to make it a truly pleasant experience. I would recommend at least two days, if not more to allow oneself to revel in the lovely treatment that is given to guests. We stayed for 3 nights, and each day treated ourselves to an activity, or service. I would highly recommend the spa, as it is above and beyond most I have been too. It was a treat to have full days, while being relaxed the whole time.

• Trip type: Traveled as a couple