“Delicious Indonesian food”

Weavers Inn
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed April 6, 2013

I'm from Indonesia and was pleasantly surprised to stumble upon an Indonesian restaurant in a small Irish town. I was totally impressed by the food at the Bali room at Weaver's Inn. We ordered the vegetable curry and duck pancake. Food presentation was great and food was delicious! The bartender was really friendly and attentive. My only regret was that we didn't get to try all the selection on the menu!

1  Thank cwmmh

Reviewed March 5, 2013

Weavers Inn Pub offers traditional pub grub as well as Indonesian food. Good service and good atmosphere

1  Thank Greg M
Reviewed December 7, 2012

Ok so second review for this restaurant... must say something. I am local but by no way affiliated! I have read reviews for the weavers and would like to add.....food absolutely fab..... service fab. smoking area is great when the heaters are on... but in saying that if they,re not on just ask behind the bar. I'm a bit boring that I always have either thai beef salad or nasi goreng ( both of which are gorgeous) but my friends generally go for the curry. You are asked if you like mild, medium or hot. No complaints. oh sorry have to ad they do specials and i had a baked alaska...... unbelievably fabulicious (sorruy but rarely on the menu)

If you're in the area you would be mad not to go !

1  Thank niamhco
Weavers I, Owner at Weavers Inn, responded to this reviewResponded February 6, 2013

Thank you Niamhco for your fabulously positive reviews. We are so appreciative of your return business. I am glad that you enjoy the baked alaska so much and will take delight in letting you know that we have added it as a permanent fixture on ou new spring summer 2013 menu.

Reviewed December 2, 2012

They say "eat local cuisine where the locals eat - so italian food where Itialians eat; but you know it's great when locals in a clare town are now hooked on Indonesian cuisine and from 6pm flow in to either get bring home of seated dining.

This was a fantastic find. Interesting menu and exctionally good food in a fantastic atmosphere. Great pint of Guinness to boot! Had a beef salad starter followed by a hot prawn curry- plenty of prawns in the dish instead of the all too regular couple of prawns surrounded by the sauce. Great value also. I wil certainly be back to try another dish. No food on Sundays.

1  Thank JaMahon
Reviewed November 22, 2012

After a week of fried everything this local gem was a wonderful change. The pub is full of locals and the atmosphere was warm and friendly. The menu is a mix of Irish and Indonesian food. We had the noodles and prawns and they were delicious!

1  Thank chclev2