The Harbour Inn
$101
Mulroy Woods Hotel(Milford)(Great Value!)
$89
$141
$127
Ballyliffin Hotel(Ballyliffin)
$123
Da Vinci's Hotel Derry(Derry)(Great Value!)
$145
The Strand Hotel(Ballyliffin)
$101
$97
Hotels.com
Frewin House(Ramelton)
No availability for your dates from our partners
All reviewsstayed herepetrol stationfamily roomthe early bird menuwalk in wardrobefull irish breakfastironing boardexcellent staylovely atmospherelough swillyinishowen peninsulacooked breakfastgood sizelovely roomirish hospitalitytea coffeebar and restaurant
FilterAll languages
Reviewed February 18, 2013

We stayed in the middle of February and it was great. Staff where all very friendly, breakfast was really good. The room was spotless and warm. Always hot water every time you went to the tap or shower. My kids loved the family atmosphere and it was very safe for them. The food was first class the only problem was we had to go back home to work. This is the second time we have stayed and is a gem of a spot and we will be back for sure.

Stayed: February 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed February 11, 2013

Our stay at this Hotel was truly memorable we stayed for three nights beginning of Feb.We arrived late on a chilly evening and were given a friendly greeting and shown to warm cosy and spotlessly clean room .The breakfast was of a good range if you go try the irish porridge and the full irish breakfast (LOVELY) .We would recommend this hotel and hope to return at a later date to taste the delicious food , relish the Guiness and to listen to the crack!

Room Tip: we stayed in the hotel itself
  • Stayed: February 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed January 27, 2013

I stayed in a triple room in this 'hotel'. It is not like any hotel I've ever stayed in. It was highly priced being charged per person rather than per room like similar hotels in the area. It is more like seperate shallets. Each room with own door. Our room key would not work. We had to wait in the rain while the room key was changed for another one. Second key did not work. Eventually we were given another room. Our room was freezing... It was so cold that the bed sheets felt damp they were so cold. Extremely hard to sleep in these conditions. We rang the night porter and asked for a heater and we could not get one. He told us to let reception know in the morning.... Not much good to us... When i complained the following morning... I was told 'sorry' but still charged full price... Unbelievable! Would I stay there again or recommend it to a friend..... Certainly not...

• Stayed: January 2013
4  Thank m6rz8bg3
KathleenBuncrana, Manager at The Harbour Inn, responded to this reviewResponded May 12, 2013

Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your recent stay. I am sorry you did not enjoy your stay. I am a bit puzzled because I checked you in and the first key did not work but you were able to go into the room next door within a few mins,If you recall I was holding a taxi as you were very late arriving and wanted to get to your concert.
Unfortunately i did not see you at Breakfast as you were on a room only basis, however I did send tea and toast to your room that morning as requested by one of your guests.
Please contact me should you wish to dicuss this further as we try to ensure all our guests are comfortable during their stay.
Kind regards
K Doherty

Reviewed January 3, 2013

Stayed for 2 nights over the new year period. Rooms very clean and spacious and you adjusted the room heating to your own comfort by a thermostat. Staff very friendly and helpful. The food was very good and well priced. Well worth a visit.

Room Tip: Give the food a try out.
  • Stayed: December 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed November 15, 2012

what can I say the service was great all the staff were helpful and made you feel welcome, the rooms were clean, warm and had everything we needed. The breakfast set you up for the day and the food in the evening was of a very good standard. I would go back again, hopefully in the summer.

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled with family